Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
Every mob (the player too) has a cooldown for being hit (it ALWAYS had) when they turn red. Guess what? The cooldown for the sword is the exact same as the mob cooldown.
And they are also making teaming a punishable offence in most games.
Try to combo then. Not a thing, sometimes people play team sky wars and if your whole team is carbage then yet again you're screwed.

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I disagree with this, pvp is not slow if you know what you are doing. Teaming is also very easy to counter if you know how to dodge and how to time each hit.
If you say things like this please support them with proof or examples. timing each hit won't get you far.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
If you say things like this please support them with proof or examples. timing each hit won't get you far.
Makes pvp to slow and makes teaming in solo game modes even harder to counter.
1.9 pvp is not slow when you use an axe or a sword, it can sometimes go a lot faster than 1.8 pvp. There's not much proof to give for this, just experience.
1.9 pvp helps me take down teams in team EggWars, most of the time I play team EggWars I end up being the last one on my team and have to take down a 4 player team. Again, there's not much proof to give for this, just experience.

PersuasiveMoo

Jul 19, 2016
Sometimes, my friends and I time out from eggwars matches, making the match much more difficult for the remaining team members. It would be awesome to have a "Rejoin game" feature that shows the map and the names of your teammates.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
Sometimes, my friends and I time out from eggwars matches, making the match much more difficult for the remaining team members. It would be awesome to have a "Rejoin game" feature that shows the map and the names of your teammates.
Only problem with this is a player could log out to avoid damage, like maybe you are about to pop an egg and you see people running at you and you decide to log out to give you more time and to confuse them.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
this probably will never get read cuz it is so far back but this is a suggestion my friends and I have talked about for a LONG time, we will look for helpers, admins, mods, etc just to tell them this...the point being egg wars can take FAR too long in normal mode with all the campers. Our idea(mainly PhantomShadow135 and GGuillermo, with some ideas from Btsai) is that after a set amount of time in 1 game, say about 45 minutes, new things get added and taken from the shop, so if the game hasn't ended after 45 minutes players then have the ability to buy ender pearls from the shop, and they don't have the ability to buy iron armour anymore. This would create a more strategic approach to how you will spend your diamonds in the beginning and how you will save them near the end, not too sure how this will get implemented or even IF this will get implemented but I think this will help deal with campers, I'm sure the staff here can take this idea and make it a spectalur addition to the game, if you made it to the end thanks for reading :)

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom