Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
SkyWars:

-
Remove punch III from the overpowered chests.

EggWars:

-
Add something which makes players not camp on their island as much, maybe a villager that spawns in the middle after a certain amount of time who sells better gear/items which makes it more attractive to go to mid or the items make it easier to fight agains the campers.
- Add a compass of some sort which every player can obtain after a certain amount of time (In which normal games usually are already finished) by leaving their own or anyone else their island. This would make it easier for them to find people who are for example hiding, who just want to stall the game and make it go on for a longer time even though they have no chance of winning.

I COMPLETELY agree don't u just hate it when u try to build to someone(who is camping) who has no armour but a punch bow... so irritating! So, I think the villager and the compass would be a great addition to eggwars :)

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.

I completely agree with the Pacman map (which is my all time favourite map) should DEFINITELY should be made a little bit more common to pop up. BUUT I dunno about the 'diamond disable' thing...

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I have some suggestions for EggWars,

- Adding egg positioning, the 1st person who joins a team can select the position of a egg, so people can fake their egg is secure so you can get more distraction.
- Adding more kits like:
Gold digger: 9 gold
Knight: 1 stone sword with half of the durablity (cant be merged to fix)
Bucketeer: 1 lava and 1 water bucket
Farmer: 1 dirt 1 hoe with 1 durablity 1 potato and 1 bone
- Adding 1 point for killing someone without egg alive
- Remove Underdasea, too long games with large distances and camping nubs
- Add more small 3 player maps (instruments is hard to get in 1 team)
- Trade 1 diamond into 3 gold and you can trade 1 gold into 3 iron
- Enchants?
- Potatos instead of carrots becuz eeh... PRINGLES

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree entirely, although it is a little challenging to get to mid when you get there its a riot with all of the players going in an all out battle :D
Neh mid is easy after every island get dia i just go there to Upgrade the gens and then farm for notch! XD

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

- Adding egg positioning, the 1st person who joins a team can select the position of a egg, so people can fake their egg is secure so you can get more distraction.
- Adding more kits like:
- Enchants?
Nice Idea to add egg positioning..... some of these kits are really boring Gapple is still the best of all... Underdasea is the best map why remove it when I'm bored I win Underdasea in like 1 hour or something... Enchants I think would make it too OP but ok.... Potatoes fill less hunger..... And eh..... The trade thing is also nice from Dia ->Gold -> Iron....... And there need to be really more maps Yes
These Ideas are awesome Only the Underdasea not and the POTATO one.... :D

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3

- Adding more kits like:
- Enchants?
Although I love the egg positioning idea, Undadasea is my all time fav map and a great map to play if you want a long competitive game (maybe for a livestream). I just love undadasea no questions asked.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Although I love the egg positioning idea, Undadasea is my all time fav map and a great map to play if you want a long competitive game (maybe for a livestream). I just love undadasea no questions asked.
UNDERDASEA Bro! HighLow

RenanKillerBR

Mar 4, 2016
Please add new maps!! 5 maps is Okay.

1 of 3 players team
2 of 2 players team
2 of 4 players team
1 of 5 players team

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
Hold the PHONE!
I just thought of a new thing to add to eggwars....Fishing rods!
I think that it would make the pvp on eggwars much better and more enjoyable.
It would probs cost like 15 gold i think
But yeah! Thats all :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this puts a smile on your dile :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hold the PHONE!
I just thought of a new thing to add to eggwars....Fishing rods!
I think that it would make the pvp on eggwars much better and more enjoyable.
It would probs cost like 15 gold i think
But yeah! Thats all :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this puts a smile on your dile :)
What da .......... my eyes are burning.....
Well eh fishing rods would add next level annoying campers to Eggwars.....
It would be funny tho!

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
What da .......... my eyes are burning.....
Well eh fishing rods would add next level annoying campers to Eggwars.....
It would be funny tho!
I don't think you pvp enough to know that although it would be a bit annoying it would be great for pvp for getting good combos
U dont get it...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't think you pvp enough to know that although it would be a bit annoying it would be great for pvp for getting good combos
U dont get it...
I do like SG kits in Badlion.... its frecking annoying I cant get near them and stuff and campers would use it a lot....

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Game: Eggwars

Change 1: Maybe EMERALD Generators would be nice. Let them produce one emerald in one minute. If you have 10 Emeralds you can buy your egg back if it's destroyed.

Change 2: It would be nice if ranks above diamond could vote for Overpowered, Normal or Basic. If it's Overpowered you can buy punch 3 bows and swords with sharpness 5. If overpowered, let the generators produce faster.

Change 3: Place ArmorStands in the lobby like in Skywars/Blockwars. But also ArmorStands with mapselection.

Change 4: Make more maps for 2 players and 3 players

---

Game: Skywars

Change 1: I've diamond rank so sometimes I feel bad for the other players who want Overpowered. It would be nice if EVERYONE could vote for chests and time. But to make sure that people will stil buy a rank. If a iron rank votes for Overpowered then it's +2 votes (Stone rank votes for Overpowered +1 vote), If lapiz rank vote's for Overpowered it's +3 votes. Gold rank +4 votes
Diamond rank +5 votes
Emerald rank +8 votes
Obsidian rank +10 votes.

Change 2: Replace punch 3 bows with punch 1 bows. Because you can shoot people to the next island, I mean, how overpowered is THAT.

I hope you can use my change's

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Game: Eggwars

Change 1: Maybe EMERALD Generators would be nice. Let them produce one emerald in one minute. If you have 10 Emeralds you can buy your egg back if it's destroyed.

Change 2: It would be nice if ranks above diamond could vote for Overpowered, Normal or Basic. If it's Overpowered you can buy punch 3 bows and swords with sharpness 5. If overpowered, let the generators produce faster.

Change 3: Place ArmorStands in the lobby like in Skywars/Blockwars. But also ArmorStands with mapselection.

Change 4: Make more maps for 2 players and 3 players

---

Game: Skywars

Change 1: I've diamond rank so sometimes I feel bad for the other players who want Overpowered. It would be nice if EVERYONE could vote for chests and time. But to make sure that people will stil buy a rank. If a iron rank votes for Overpowered then it's +2 votes (Stone rank votes for Overpowered +1 vote), If lapiz rank vote's for Overpowered it's +3 votes. Gold rank +4 votes
Diamond rank +5 votes
Emerald rank +8 votes
Obsidian rank +10 votes.

Change 2: Replace punch 3 bows with punch 1 bows. Because you can shoot people to the next island, I mean, how overpowered is THAT.

I hope you can use my change's

The OP idea is brilliant but there some rules and that Idea breaks them...
More maps (great)
Armorstands?....
Emerald Gens are from Money walls Eggwars has it own gamemode Its not fun to how 2 very similar games.....
Op Eggwars it would be fun but really.... IDK.....

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The OP idea is brilliant but there some rules and that Idea breaks them...
More maps (great)
Armorstands?....
Emerald Gens are from Money walls Eggwars has it own gamemode Its not fun to how 2 very similar games.....
Op Eggwars it would be fun but really.... IDK.....

AmorStands...

In skywars lobby and blockwars lobby there are armorstands for members with ranks. Those members can choose the map in a menu

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Since I'm sure you have had a person jump on a generator while your're on it and they get all the ores... :(
SOOOooooo, we should have some sort of thing so that when one person gets on it, no one can jump on and piss you off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom