Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GamerMeh_03

Jan 20, 2016
First, thank you for the post. I agreed to write a reply, so... let's go!

I don't want to mention this on every single post I write, but... it really makes me angry.

I don't like OP chests, but I do respect people who like them, I just only say that you could remove the knockback bows, people just can't stop being a bowspamer!! I mean, it's good to use a bow sometimes; but not threat someone with the bow all the match!

And, by the way, I think the people who are in their island putting a trap and camping don't deserve to play in CubeCraft.

CubeCraft Games is an awesome server, but, in my opinion, there are lots of unfair people playing in it (yep, so much people and the lag's going worst. Yaay...); if you put back the report command, people will start banning those people and CubeCraft will be OK, 'cause the big majority of the people don't: 1.come to the forum, 2.find the way to make a post, 3.put a text complaining about it... it's so tiring!

Greetings from Spain, :) !!

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
change duration from spawn protection 5 seconds or make it stop from whenever the victim hits a player
quite annoying when u try to destroy an egg and theres a guy who keeps hitting u but u cant do anything
and in my opinion most of the suggestions arround here make me puke leave eggwars like it is
thanks.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well all three games are awesome no change to that. But 1.9 is coming this week so if Cubecraft updates there should be changes to the three games like the new items, the new combat mechanic and other stuff and because this update changes pvp then there will a lot of new problems to the games! So yeah don't change much please Cubecraft. But if you do make the maps more difficult Eggwars is too easy.

PS if Cubecraft Updates then Good Luck with pvp all of you!

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
Well all three games are awesome no change to that. But 1.9 is coming this week so if Cubecraft updates there should be changes to the three games like the new items, the new combat mechanic and other stuff and because this update changes pvp then there will a lot of new problems to the games! So yeah don't change much please Cubecraft. But if you do make the maps more difficult Eggwars is too easy.

PS if Cubecraft Updates then Good Luck with pvp all of you!
1.9 will be sooooo meh but anyway if My favorite servers update to 1.9
i will quit minecraft for sure.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There is a gamerule to turn off the 1.9 pvp thing
I know but there are still a bunch of new stuff like the Gapples have been nerfed, shields and the new arrows! So yeah new problems and less OP stuff. But its Ok tho...

ItsKelly

Feb 24, 2016
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
I think for egg wars you guys should add a relog cuz my internet timed out on me and i couldn't log back in to egg wars. I cry everytime

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
Really its not so bad! But pvp got Sucked like I dont know alot.
i know but pvp battles are now in a stupid slow paced rotation fights pretty much like Timing ur hits,cover urself with a shield..and it keeps going...
rather then fighting block hitting eat soup or strafe etc...

ZapandoMC

Feb 28, 2016
I love Eggwars but it can get boring there needs to be ender pearls for about 50 diamonds each today I played an hour long game of people shooting each other if there were ender pearls it would have been about 25 minutes long. like if you agree.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I love Eggwars but it can get boring there needs to be ender pearls for about 50 diamonds each today I played an hour long game of people shooting each other if there were ender pearls it would have been about 25 minutes long. like if you agree.
Neh that would make to Op Gapples are already enough

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
I dont agree Underdasea is one of the best maps in egg wars i play it too many times and is really funny if u want a fast pvp go to rome
I agree entirely, although it is a little challenging to get to mid when you get there its a riot with all of the players going in an all out battle :D

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
Here are a couple ideas I've suggested in other threads:
Stopwatch- a timer on the score board that tells you how long you've been in a match
Forgetting to Pick a Class- if you forget to pick a class, the server picks one for you at random.
I like the idea of the kit/class thing u said... I hate the feeling when u drop down onto ur island without picking a kit and getting rushed :p

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
I suggest that the build team makes a few 'massive' maps for all of these games, meaning for eggwars, there will be a map with like 20 teams and each team has like 5 players or something. like a MASSIVE map. the pvp players might enjoy more competition.
I do sort off agree, but i still think that TeaParty is big enough :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom