Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I think that we could choose the weather of the game it would be cool :)

Maggie./

Jan 31, 2016
Suggestion for Egg Wars: If my egg is alive I should be able to relog. This should be enable because I can't help if my wifi bad.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Some of you guys may not like this suggestion, but I think that the community needs more 'simple' maps like Tron, Trees and Desert. (12 or 16 player maps) I feel like the new maps are overdetailed, especially maps like Angelic and Galaxy. So my suggestion is to add more 'close combat' to skywars/eggwars etc., as it seems like people really like the 'simple' maps.
ya true tron on eggwars=AWSOME

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
IDEA: they should make signes in any game type with all the maps, so you can join the map you want. In that case; you can remove biomes and other maps from the 'game boards', but don't remove it from the map signs, would be pretty handy to find a specified map. :)
-telegamer ~ Owen
ya becuz evrytime I go to a lobby IT NEVER has underdo sea or magic (its ALWAYS luck)

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
I think that members (not only ranked people) should be able to vote to make a emerald generator or turn off gold and stuff cuz if theres a villager that spawns at mid then emeralds should be what he buys. and I also think that that wouldn't make people camp cuz on underdasea people cam there for like 32 mins and get a bunch of god apples

Last edited:

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
I love EggWars. I mean seriously love it. However there has been no update to it recently so here is the changelog for my dream upate

• Emerald generators added
  • You can buy diamond armor for emeralds
  • Enchanting Table and Bookshelves added for emeralds
  • Spawn EggWars Shop egg
  • Spawn dummy egg
  • Loot crates drop around the map
  • Shulker defence (1.9 ONLY)
  • Custom enchants added
  • EggWars tournouments added
However there is one more feature I would find so useful on this server and that is a party system because me and my friends all have to click on the same sign at the same time before it fills up.[/QUOTE my reply:ya but maybe custum ARMOR like EGG armor and a super pikaxe

ElzB

Feb 6, 2016
Eggwars needs to change. It is one of the most exciting and tactical games of your server, and attracts many of your patrons but there are some things inherently wrong with the game. One thing that is very easy to change is the number of points you get for playing Eggwars- 20 points for winning and none for anything else. Games like hide and seek and TNT run earn you points much quicker and you don't even have to win! I would suggest giving players points for getting kills (only 1 point) and points for breaking eggs (maybe 5). I feel like this would encourage players not to camp and spend the entire game stacking notch apples because the only way to get points is to actually win, so people go try-hard mode. Another way to combat the camping that so irritates the people who play Eggwars would be to make maps that are harder to camp on, such as Rome. Rome is the only map which you can be sure to not be stuck in for hours- even Storm can turn into a grind game! My final suggestion is to lower the price of TNT, the item is almost never purchased because it is so expensive and is not very useful. TNT that cost 5 gold or less might actually see some play in destroying bridges and defenses.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!
-ElzB

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Eggwars suggestion: Lives limit!
Everytime I play eggwars and I try to break an egg, everyone is punching me! This is really annoying!! You can't beat them because of the egg, they will always respawn and continue punching...
And there are some players that buy chests and start killing themselves, so they have infinite potions or golden apples!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Everytime I play eggwars and I try to break an egg, everyone is punching me! This is really annoying!! You can't beat them because of the egg, they will always respawn and continue punching...
And there are some players that buy chests and start killing themselves, so they have infinite potions or golden apples!
No, this would ruin the game for too many people. A lot of people like to YOLO with a pickaxe only to destroy eggs and that would basically ruin the game for them.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
That would ruin the point of protecting the egg. Instead, I think that there should be a respawn timer like in Blockwars, like 10 seconds. It's super annoying to have good armor and get knocked off the edge because you're overwhelmed by players in no armor that have spawn protection.

Other changes I'd like in eggwars:

Normal bow: 8 diamonds --> 24 diamonds
Punch bow: 12 diamonds --> 32 diamonds
Power I bow: 15 diamonds --> 32 diamonds
5 arrows: 1 gold --> 10 gold

Bows are ridiculously overpowered if you're camping, and arrows are so cheap that campers never run out of them. I think they need to be much more expensive so it's actually possible to bridge to islands that have campers with bows on them.

I'd also like an efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe to be added for 30 diamonds.

Along with that, I've had some very long games (over an hour) against campers (which I always lose...), and I definitely would like to have something like a villager in the middle (as mentioned on this thread) to prevent hour long stalemates.

Reactions: de_Romeo26

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
That would ruin the point of protecting the egg. Instead, I think that there should be a respawn timer like in Blockwars, like 10 seconds. It's super annoying to have good armor and get knocked off the edge because you're overwhelmed by players in no armor that have spawn protection.
Having a lives limit sounds like a really bad idea to me, but I am also a big fan of the idea of having a respawn timer of 10 or even 5 seconds. Just to give attackers who have basically already beaten their enemies a little bit more breathing space when trying to mine their egg. It also makes your own life more valuable when defending. Currently simply spawning and running towards the enemy to try to knock them off the edge is a perfectly viable way of defending your island. That is because only your opponents life has value. When he dies he respawns back at his island and has to buy all his gear again and walk over to your island again. When you die you lose absolutely nothing, since you can instantly respawn and run back to try to punch your enemy into the void again. If a respawn timer was implemented the life of the defender would have value as well, since the time it would take them to respawn might be the time in which their egg is broken.

Other changes I'd like in eggwars:

Normal bow: 8 diamonds --> 24 diamonds
Punch bow: 12 diamonds --> 32 diamonds
Power I bow: 15 diamonds --> 32 diamonds
5 arrows: 1 gold --> 10 gold

Bows are ridiculously overpowered if you're camping, and arrows are so cheap that campers never run out of them. I think they need to be much more expensive so it's actually possible to bridge to islands that have campers with bows on them.

I'd also like an efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe to be added for 30 diamonds.

Although I agree that bows are very strong in Eggwars, I'm not sure that making them more expensive would solve the problem with campers. I think it might actually encourage people to camp more, since the penalty when they attack someone and die is higher. Anyone who attacks campers will also run out of arrows faster since he can't buy more, where as the campers can just sit on their gold generator while defending.

An efficiencey 5 diamond pickaxe for 30/32 diamonds might be worth having, but I don't really have a strong opinion on this one^^

Along with that, I've had some very long games (over an hour) against campers (which I always lose...), and I definitely would like to have something like a villager in the middle (as mentioned on this thread) to prevent hour long stalemates.
Have you considered that by placing a villager in the middle campers might simply decide that it is more profitable to camp middle instead of their own island?

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I changed my opinion about the eggwars lives. You are right, it is better to add a respawn timer, just like BlockWars

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Although I agree that bows are very strong in Eggwars, I'm not sure that making them more expensive would solve the problem with campers. I think it might actually encourage people to camp more, since the penalty when they attack someone and die is higher. Anyone who attacks campers will also run out of arrows faster since he can't buy more, where as the campers can just sit on their gold generator while defending.

Have you considered that by placing a villager in the middle campers might simply decide that it is more profitable to camp middle instead of their own island?

Good points. In that case, I think the best thing would be to completely remove bows from the game to avoid stalemates all together. Bows are the main tool for all campers to keep camping, and without them they'd be forced to actively play or else likely get killed by the other team. And your argument about the villager makes sense too. Now you'd have campers that are camping with better stuff then you could possibly get at your island...

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
Good points. In that case, I think the best thing would be to completely remove bows from the game to avoid stalemates all together. Bows are the main tool for all campers to keep camping, and without them they'd be forced to actively play or else likely get killed by the other team. And your argument about the villager makes sense too. Now you'd have campers that are camping with better stuff then you could possibly get at your island...
he meant that evry 10-20 mins a villager would spawn so if people are camping at mid go kill them before the villager spawns
read my thread

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom