Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
Items that can be added in EggWars:

● Fishing Rod (Like in 1.8 PvP Servers - Using Fishing Rod to "Slow down" people and rod OR to "Pull" them like in 1.10); To cost much, like 25-30 Diamonds or 10-15 Emeralds;

● In Normal Mode (Not Hardcore or OP) Bow / Bows with Punch / Power at once or Unbreaking only / Undreaking & Punch / Undreaking & Power, but at cost of 30-40 Diamonds or more;

● Tipped Arrows (With Speed, Jump Boost, Instant Damage / Health, ect.) again, at high price;

Items that can be added in SkyWars:

● "Super Chests" / "Extra Chests" Spawning on the Middle Island or Special Island after 5 or 10 minutes after the start of the game with more - OP Items & Stuff; (OP Mode Only for example)

● More small maps for quicker games (Like my previous suggestion for EggWars with small maps);

That is for now, if You have more / other suggestions - Feel free to share them! :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
The maps are small enough, I like this kind of skywars more than super chest etc... than it is like hypixel.

I don't know in Hypixel is such a thing like "Super OP Chest"... ? I've played a long time ago in one Server (I don't know the name) and there was one thing like more OP Chests at the Middle, but it was not EggWars or SkyWars, other MiniGame.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Items that can be added in EggWars:

● Fishing Rod (Like in 1.8 PvP Servers - Using Fishing Rod to "Slow down" people and rod OR to "Pull" them like in 1.10); To cost much, like 25-30 Diamonds or 10-15 Emeralds;
Great idea!
Anyways, I think it's too expensive.

● In Normal Mode (Not Hardcore or OP) Bow / Bows with Punch / Power at once or Unbreaking only / Undreaking & Punch / Undreaking & Power, but at cost of 30-40 Diamonds or more;

Good idea!

● Tipped Arrows (With Speed, Jump Boost, Instant Damage / Health, ect.) again, at high price;
I wouldn't give my enemy speed boost or something else, you can, of course, shoot yourself in solo mode but I don't know if it's really valuable.

Items that can be added in SkyWars:

● "Super Chests" / "Extra Chests" Spawning on the Middle Island or Special Island after 5 or 10 minutes after the start of the game with more - OP Items & Stuff; (OP Mode Only for example)

So if you're at mid, you will win in most of the cases.
Well, at Hypixel you have got notably good stuff at mid, if you've got all of that, you basically won.

● More small maps for quicker games (Like my previous suggestion for EggWars with small maps);
Yes please! :)

Reactions: VideoklipBG

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
Great idea!
Anyways, I think it's too expensive.

Good idea!

I wouldn't give my enemy speed boost or something else, you can, of course, shoot yourself in solo mode but I don't know if it's really valuable.

So if you're at mid, you will win in most of the cases.
Well, at Hypixel you have got notably good stuff at mid, if you've got all of that, you basically won.

Yes please! :)

Yep, I agree with some things, like this with the arrows, but for example someone "Mlg" to punch itself with Punch II bow (And arrow with swiftness for example) and rush like a god. xD :D

Of course this is joke, but really someone can do this.. :D

Arrows with damage effects like poison (That alredy exist) but with more duration (Tipped Arrow with Instant Damage II - Cost 5 Diamonds for 3 Arrows or something)

And yeah, if this "OP Chest" is at mid and you got it you probably will win the game, but I mean not x64 Notch Apples and Protection IV, Sharpness III / IV..

Something like 10 Normal GApples, XP Bottles, Anvil or Enchanted Book Protection I or II, something "Little bit better" from normal Mid - Chests, but spawning once in a game and after 8 or 10 minutes if the game is not ended.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
excuse me but do you know
how long does it take to get a cubecraft rank

Hello, @kallsum

It can take up to 15min for your rank to come in. I would advice waiting a little longer but if you do not have the patience then please start a private conversation with @Joe Henry

To help you out further Joe Henry will need the following transaction information which can be found in the email receipt you received from CubeCraft after your purchase:
  • Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on your card statement).
  • Date of purchase.
  • Minecraft username.
  • Email address entered at checkout.

Send this information to Joe Henry via private message. You can start a private conversation with Joe Henry at https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe Henry

Without this information you can't prove that you bought something.

Keep in mind that this screenshot doesn't prove that you bought something

Checkoutcomplete.png

Reactions: Joe Henry

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.

This is a Nice one!
What do you think @Anmazing and @ItsDavey_?

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.