Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No, terrible idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smol

Jan 14, 2018
Introduction
G'day! I've decided to make a suggestion so er... here it is. :)

What part of the server is my suggestion for?

It is for any minigame servers inside of Cubecraft, aka Skywars, Eggwars etc.

What is my suggestion?
I suggest that instead of typing /leave everytime you finish your game there is an item in your hotbar that you right click on that says Play Again, and you can select a map to play. I just feel that that'd be more efficient.

Why should this be implemented?
I feel that it'd be very efficient.

Thanks, Smol.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I’m sure everyone can agree but the thing is that people will call us “copycats” and that we don’t have any unique ideas. However this would definitely be a great ‘Quality of life’ change.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Introduction

What is my suggestion?
I suggest that instead of typing /leave everytime you finish your game there is an item in your hotbar that you right click on that says Play Again, and you can select a map to play. I just feel that that'd be more efficient.

Thanks, Smol.
Together with an autojoin option, sure, why not.

D

Deleted member 352903

With both options will be great. /leave or ‘play again’.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
It would be a nice idea, however we all know this option has already been introduced by Hypixel.

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to implement this in a more unique way. Give it it's own little twist to it, which would already make it a lot less of a "copy" from what has been introduced before.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It would be a nice idea, however we all know this option has already been introduced by Hypixel.

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to implement this in a more unique way. Give it it's own little twist to it, which would already make it a lot less of a "copy" from what has been introduced before.
Giving a twist to a ‘play again’ option is really hard. I wouldn’t call a little feature copied. Could you give an example of a little twist? :)
For the thread, yes, why not!

Reactions: Ayroh

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Giving a twist to a ‘play again’ option is really hard. I wouldn’t call a little feature copied. Could you give an example of a little twist?
I know it's pretty difficult. I don't really mind having little features like these copied myself, but it's more for the sake of minimizing the amount of negative feedback it would receive from people who are very pro-Hypixel and anti-CubeCraft.

A little twist could be anything. It doesn't have to be much. Just simply change the item and the way it opperates just a bit.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I know it's pretty difficult. I don't really mind having little features like these copied myself, but it's more for the sake of minimizing the amount of negative feedback it would receive from people who are very pro-Hypixel and anti-CubeCraft.

A little twist could be anything. It doesn't have to be much. Just simply change the item and the way it opperates just a bit.
Doing minor changes to a little feature is hard although I agree with it. The pro-Hypixel players will be anti-CubeCraft anyhow.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Introduction

What is my suggestion?

Thanks, Smol.
Why would anyway say no to this suggestion? It has no downside.

Reactions: Smol

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Can we please stop with this bland and trite "it's not original" defense?
It's pessimistic and frankly not productive. Every successful server has this (i.e Hypixel) and honestly this option is long overdue.
So other than "another server has it" please come up with an actual complaint.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom