Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2021
Texas 🤠
Pronouns
He/They
Hi! I will be pitching my idea for a more improved shop system in EggWars. In bedrock, more specifically the console players, the shop UI requires you to have to scroll down each time you want to buy something at the end of the list. It gets really annoying, having played on Switch for a bit.
My idea is that there could be an option for a chest shop or the classic shop. The classic shop could be re-arranged as a grid system, and the chest shop could be an option for PC players.
Plus, there could be custom shop categories that you can name and add items into, so that you can have all your necessities in one convenient area.

If this is too much, all I request is that the current shop UI doesn't reset back to the top after buying something near the bottom :)

-Love,
SuspicionBridge

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Just to clarify, Sorta like Hypixels shop menu?
1634858667108.png

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I swear to go this has been SUGGESTED SO MANY TIMES but everyone disagrees because it gives PC players an advantage. But like c’mon, CubeCraft doesn’t have competitive modes, AND has inpu—device-based matchmaking. I just don’t see the problem. If you’re not on keyboard & mouse and want to go pro, well the short answer is that you either just gotta be better or switch input devices. Thanks for letting me rant, take an agree.

D

Deleted member 584093

I agree there should be an option to change how your shop looks

Reactions: onzin

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I Agree With This. Many Players From Different Devices Have Problem With The Current Shop UI. There Can Be 3 Custom Options For The Shop UI :- 1.) Current One, 2.) Grid UI Like Hypixel's Shop & 3.) Chest UI Like Cubecraft's Java Shop. This Would Give Players More Options To Get Accustom To The Shop UI They Like & Since Cubecraft Already Has Input Based Matchmaking, This Wouldn't Be Unfair For Anybody. Please Feel Free To Give Your Thoughts About The Suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I will be pitching my idea for a more improved shop system in EggWars. In bedrock, more specifically the console players, the shop UI requires you to have to scroll down each time you want to buy something at the end of the list. It gets really annoying, having played on Switch for a bit.
My idea is that there could be an option for a chest shop or the classic shop. The classic shop could be re-arranged as a grid system, and the chest shop could be an option for PC players.
Plus, there could be custom shop categories that you can name and add items into, so that you can have all your necessities in one convenient area.

If this is too much, all I request is that the current shop UI doesn't reset back to the top after buying something near the bottom :)

-Love,
SuspicionBridge
Congrats ! @RelatedNoobs has reacted with agree !!

• Wow
Reactions: Silco

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

-Love,
SuspicionBridge
I think this is maybe too hard to implement this... and as a Switch player, EggWars need this when you know where are all the items you need

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom