SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters!
I had an idea today for the new EggWars season 1 update which is related to redstone. It's to add redstone TNT. Redstone TNT can be put in the redstone category in the eggwars shop. The reason I suggest to add it because the normal TNT explodes right away after you place it , and this is not so helpful for redstone traps. The redstone TNT is activated with redstone items, such as putting a lever on the TNT and pulling it so that it explodes, using it with observers or even with tripwire hooks. It can have a different texture and price but imo it's very helpful for funny traps.

The second thing to add is trapped chests. It's nice to have all redstone items that can be used in traps that allow for more creativity. You can choose to use it in making traps and no one will have an unfair advantage if it gets added.

If you agree, please react with agree!
If you disagree or if you're unsure, react with unsure /disagree and provide the reason in the comments.

All love to staff, members, and partners
Cya!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters!
I had an idea today for the new EggWars season 1 update which is related to redstone. It's to add redstone TNT. Redstone TNT can be put in the redstone category in the eggwars shop. The reason I suggest to add it because the normal TNT explodes right away after you place it , and this is not so helpful for redstone traps. The redstone TNT is activated with redstone items, such as putting a lever on the TNT and pulling it so that it explodes, using it with observers or even with tripwire hooks. It can have a different texture and price but imo it's very helpful for funny traps.

The second thing to add is trapped chests. It's nice to have all redstone items that can be used in traps that allow for more creativity. You can choose to use it in making traps and no one will have an unfair advantage if it gets added.

If you agree, please react with agree!
If you disagree or if you're unsure, react with unsure /disagree and provide the reason in the comments.

All love to staff, members, and partners
Cya!
I believe this is a good idea, normal TNT isn't useful to create redstone traps as it instantly blows up, So that's an agree from me :agree:.

• Heart
Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom