Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

idogadol

Apr 26, 2016
I just had a solo match on Candy, I had full iron, sharpness v sword, efficiency viii pickaxe, two extra sets of iron, a bunch of god apples, a stack of obsidian to cover myself in and other things etc etc... the islands on candy are pretty small, and the last remaining opponent had so much obsidian that it covered up a big part of his island, so I couldn't place obsidian to protect myself in since it kept getting removed by the nearby Villager and generators, and my opponent was naked, with nothing but his fists, and he kept hitting me with them until he broke all 3 of my iron sets, and I killed him over and over again dozens of times, but he kept respawning instantly and he kept breaking my armor, and I had no way to break his egg at all. please add a respawn timer to EggWars so stupid scenarios like that won't happen any more.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I just had a solo match on Candy, I had full iron, sharpness v sword, efficiency viii pickaxe, two extra sets of iron, a bunch of god apples, a stack of obsidian to cover myself in and other things etc etc... the islands on candy are pretty small, and the last remaining opponent had so much obsidian that it covered up a big part of his island, so I couldn't place obsidian to protect myself in since it kept getting removed by the nearby Villager and generators, and my opponent was naked, with nothing but his fists, and he kept hitting me with them until he broke all 3 of my iron sets, and I killed him over and over again dozens of times, but he kept respawning instantly and he kept breaking my armor, and I had no way to break his egg at all. please add a respawn timer to EggWars so stupid scenarios like that won't happen any more.
No respawn time is a part of EggWars, it's essential for defense in some cases :)

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
Nah fam, I like seeing people rage and subsequently quit...:D

Ec2TVI1.gif

Jan 26, 2017
Instead of a respawn timer, I prefer this option:

Since they can just auto fight the guys and they can't, I think their spawn protection thing should be either GONE, or they can't attack until the spawn protection dies out. I think this seems more fair.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Instead of a respawn timer, I prefer this option:

Since they can just auto fight the guys and they can't, I think their spawn protection thing should be either GONE, or they can't attack until the spawn protection dies out. I think this seems more fair.
No, this would be removing the crazy antics of eggwars in 1.8 mostly :(

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Here's my view of it:
If they attack you, their invulnerability disappears. This was they can't be killfarmed but also aren't invincible.
I think this is fair as it is a disadvantage for both players to attack each other. I think that the player who has no armour should get the normal invincibility but as soon as they attack the other player he loses it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yes! This should be implemented! I hate it when this happens!

U

Unipotato

I don't like this at all. Part of the game is finding a strategy to break their egg, so with a respawn timer, some of the strategy would be gone. You can always tower up , drop down, and make an obsidian box on top of the egg to destroy it. Also, when you are trying to defend your egg this way, it is because if you stop your egg will be destroyed. Punching at the person attacking you is the only way for your egg to survive. With a respawn cool down added, players wouldn't be able to protect their eggs after they have been killed. There is always a good and foolproof strategy to break an egg, you just need to find it.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, the respawn timer is really for people who have bad internet and good internet. For those who have good internet respawing would be easy (I wouldn't know what that feels like :() and for those who don't, not so much. And the solution is go to the top of this egg. Or was this just a rage moment thread? But I do understand the thread and this can get a bit annoying. Another solution would be making spawn protection last shorter or having no protection around villagers.

-1 I have my moments of rage, but if ou think about it. Is it really that necessary?

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Diamond_Find

Dec 17, 2016
Nah dude I don't think there should be a respawn timer because it just ruins the point of Strategy. But it still could be considered so just wait.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Top Bottom