Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want to see this added?

• Yes! (Please Suggest Anything You think Should be Added!)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No. (Explain Why)

Votes: 39 81.3%

• Total voters

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
No because i said so.
And because it might be a little OP and if you dont know how to build one, it would be useless xD
That's like saying don't add bows, some people are horrible at shooting, its useless to them

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's like saying don't add bows, some people are horrible at shooting, its useless to them
& that's like saying that people can't have opinions and their opinions are wrong that this has too be added there's a certain point where debating just isn't a debate anymore
At that point you should just accept their opinion and move on

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like the idea although I think it could be nice to make it so you had more than just tnt cannons. You could have pistons (the only sad part is because you can't break the island it is much harder to setup a trap. You can also use dispensers to fire arrows for a more cheap and faster solution than bows but obviously, it would be less accurate and harder to set up.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I do however see a few problems with this.
~First off being the commonly said issue of space for another generator, enough said on that matter as it has already been brought up.
~The next thing I am slightly worried about is water how it could be placed everywhere. I could see it being used as a prevention to falling off the edge by placing a stream on the side of your island so you can swim up. Also if it was overused it could easily cause lag. you would only ever need to buy two buckets because you can then make an infinite source therefor eliminating the need to buy more.
~The problem with tnt that doesn't blow up when placed is that you can lay down massive amount and not worry about it breaking your egg due to the fact of dragon eggs unbeatable blast resistance. What I imagine happening is a playing camping just gathering Redstone and then covering their island with it. They wait for a player to come along and ignite one piece. This would cause a chain reaction killing everyone on the island, causing lag, and being just plain annoying.

I'm sure there are many many more problems here to be mentioned but I need to go eat because I'm hungry, To clarify I like the idea but I don't think it would work well in gameplay nor would it go over well with the community.

(as a side note to everyone saying they should make it a new gamemode like speed eggwars, just no. It is already crowded with two different gamemodes and I don't think they need to add a whole two new game boards because if they only added it for solo or only for team than you would complain yet again.)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I agree with HackersDontWin, However I do believe there should be more redstone contraptions included in Eggwars. It would give it more diveristy from other games similar to eggwars. You do not have to add Redstone, but allow small contraptions to be made

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
& that's like saying that people can't have opinions and their opinions are wrong that this has too be added there's a certain point where debating just isn't a debate anymore
At that point you should just accept their opinion and move on
I'm not saying his opinion is wrong, I'm trying to explain to him how different people are good at different things ._.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I think Cube already has enough Generators for Eggwars. I'm sorry, I don't like your idea.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I like the Idea but I don't want it to be implemented, too many campers and the lag and everything...
Nice suggestion though!

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
It would be cool but multiple players using them would cause serious lag especially for players with lower end pcs and laptops. I think along with this, a fourth generator would make it very cramped on the islands and super confusing for new players, so despite how cool it would be to create a massive explosion as a distraction, I think it shouldn't.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
No, Emerald idea was bad and not useful since no one care about it. you could finish the game in 10 mins but with emeralds you have to wait ALOT to get those gear anyway redstone is really good but "CANNONS" tnt ? nah first of all it will lag alot, spamming cannons MAY crash the server and the limit won't be good at all, easily unfair or useless in somepoint :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafter's!

My idea is of course is adding a Redstone Generator to Eggwars!
This Generator will produce of course, redstone.
The redstone could be traded at the shop for TNT Cannon items!
It would make Eggwars a lot more fun with cannons and could potentially stop campers!
The Redstone Generator will act as a gold gen as in means of production.
It can be placed wherever the builders feel is right (I suggest placing it on people islands or semi-mids)
TNT does not destroy blocks other than player placed blocks

List of what will be in this Redstone column (If you have any add on to this feel free to suggest it as I'm not the greatest Cannoner!)

-Slabs (May be added to blocks instead) 3 Redstone For 1
-TNT (that doesn't auto ignite) 10 for 1 in Normal mode ||| 2 for 1 in OP mode ||| 20 for 1 in Hardcore
-Water (This might be "abused" be drowning others, fall resistance, and egg protection) 50 Redstone
-Dispensers 10 Redstone
-Redstone (Yes, you have to trade redstone for redstone) (To not get mixed up look if it says Token) 3 Redstone
-Buttons/Pressure Plates1 Redstone
-Redstone Repeaters and Redstone Comparators 10 Redstone ||| 5 Redstone in OP mode ||| 15 Redstone in Hardcore Mode

Negatives
-Might Cause Server Lag
-Lobby Lag
-Could Encourage skybase's for a higher level to shoot
-Confusion on Redstone and TNT

Thank You for Reading This!

No and I rather a Bronze (Brick) Dark Bronze (Nether Brick) or Lapiz or Coal but not Redstone
But No in genersl

HolyPIG

Apr 11, 2017
Good idea, but the TnT will destroy blocks meaning people will have to buy water buckets meaning building tnt cannons that can launch you from one place to another and that would destroy the economy since we already have ender pearls.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Good idea, but the TnT will destroy blocks meaning people will have to buy water buckets meaning building tnt cannons that can launch you from one place to another and that would destroy the economy since we already have ender pearls.
First off he already said to add water and secondly. there is a big difference between launching yourself out of a cannon and an ender pearl. While I don't think this idea should be implemented I do not think it would overthrow the economy in the slightest.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
No, this is too op, and tnt cannon items can be used for too many other things, including camping. It also turns the game into tnt wars.
Notice how few maps, recently, have gotten an emerald gen? This is because it changes the game too much, and CubeCraft didn't like it enough to add it on all the other maps. The redstone generator will also be like that.

Also, I faced a hardcore camper in op mode the other day, who built a giant wall infront of his base to block ender-pearls. Anyone who chose to pearl would hit the wall, and fall into the void. This was on the map garden, which has a fairly long distance between mid and the islands, but I was able to directly bombard his island from mid with a simple tnt cannon made out of obsidian, and then pearl in. It is not overly difficult.

Think, again. Anything that people can siege a base with, the campers can also defend with. Using my cannon skills, I can easily camp to the point where no one can get near the base, even just with tnt and obsidian for a cannon (people are lucky that I do not camp). Imagine what people can do with dispensors, redstone, comparators and repeaters.

Reactions: vivek

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
Let egg wars be egg wars. This MAY sound fun for some but it will not be egg wars at the end of the day. I say NO

But good thinking!

Reactions: Daniel_H212
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom