Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Hey! I just wanted to say that in my country we have money problems and we can't just waste our money on eggwars rank but i really like it. Maybe if you can add if we get like 500 or 1000 wins on eggwars we get it? Maybe more idk but it should be something as a reward

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey! I just wanted to say that in my country we have money problems and we can't just waste our money on eggwars rank but i really like it. Maybe if you can add if we get like 500 or 1000 wins on eggwars we get it? Maybe more idk but it should be something as a reward
Even though 500/1000 wins is hard to achieve you have to realise like many others have to, CubeCraft need to make money and without money CubeCraft wouldn’t be a thing. You could counter the arguement with “but it’s not much people”, well even thought it’s not, that money would count up and up if you know what I mean...

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Even though 500/1000 wins is hard to achieve you have to realise like many others have to, CubeCraft need to make money and without money CubeCraft wouldn’t be a thing. You could counter the arguement with “but it’s not much people”, well even thought it’s not, that money would count up and up if you know what I mean...
So for cubecraft to make updates they need more money that's understandable

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom