Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a punishment for player leaving in the middle of an eggwars game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
If you'd make it so that nobody loses, but the person affected gains something - so it keeps balanced - then it might be good. But then again, you can team up and all leave and the person left behind will be OP, basically if that person was to 1 v 1 somebody, it would feel like a 4 v 1 when the dual really is just a 1 v 1.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Hello Cubecraft,

When I am playing eggwars, alot of people quit (especially at the end of the game).
This annoys me because sometimes your whole team just quits and then you basically have no chance of winning.

My idea
My idea was to add a punishment for quitting while the game is active.
Something like -20 points will do.
I think this will reduce the amount of players just leaving in the middle of the game.

In the poll above you can choose if you want this or not.
-Stan_K_YT
2 things:
1. As stated on other people's posts, you will get punished just because of your Internet dies. This will cost a lot of problems.
2. People from all around the world plays this server. I'm from Taiwan and can get quite bad ping. You can't just punish people because of playing in different countries (AKA Timeouts).

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
D

Deleted member 204478

There would be a pro and a con in this situation.
The pro being that people randomly leaving to not die or not to lose the game will result in a penalty, preventing this problem.
The con being that many people can lose connection to their internet, get falsely kicked, or are forced off their computer.

Overall, I think it's a no from me.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
NOPEE, there could be campers, that you don't want to deal with. And someone's internet could die, you maybe have to go QUICK, or your mum gets angry and shuts down the internet. Done! Please.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea:

• Someone's internet could just die for 3 seconds.
  • They could leave because there're campers in the game and your game is already taking more then an hour.
  • The power of someone's house can fall out (for 5 minutes or something), then the internet goes down as well. (A bit the same as the 1st reason)

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hello Cubecraft,

When I am playing eggwars, alot of people quit (especially at the end of the game).
This annoys me because sometimes your whole team just quits and then you basically have no chance of winning.

My idea
My idea was to add a punishment for quitting while the game is active.
Something like -20 points will do.
I think this will reduce the amount of players just leaving in the middle of the game.

In the poll above you can choose if you want this or not.
-Stan_K_YT
Would be a little unfair:(.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I personally opt for thinking solutions instead of punishments. If a player leaves the game this could be deliberated or not deliberated. In my opinion, if it's deliberated, he can do it if he wants. If it's not deliberated, why not add a re-join system if he joins the server in the next 4 minutes?

The time is just an example. But I think it's a better idea, instead of punish players for leaving games.

Reactions: StanEXE

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont agree. I understand that is it annoying. There enough problems which you can not do anything about.
Sorry I say a no.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.