• Yes

• No

• Possibly but with a little work

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFellaMonty

Aug 18, 2017
How would everyone feel towards an Eggwars Pro Tournament?

Many possibilities on how it could work:

- invitational where certain players get picked to join
- An open tournament for everyone to play
- Players with a certain amount of wins/play time can join

I think it would be cool like the recent PUBG tournament which is a one off event. Let me know what you all think and if you have any ideas on how it could work.

Reactions: dragonbuider97

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
A week ago has @_AmazingWays_ organized a skywars tournament. You can always organize your own eggwars tournament or do you want a tournament that is organized by Cubecraft? It is also important for knowing the other people their timezone. Not Everyone is from the same country.

Reactions: FlaminKeyboard

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014

I think it would be cool like the recent PUBG tournament which is a one off event. Let me know what you all think and if you have any ideas on how it could work.
You should probably have matchmaking based of off winrate: wins/games played = x and then make multiple tournaments for each 'class'. This should be fairer since people who played the game for a long time but just aren't good at it won't be matched to people with the same experience, whilst just bein better.
An idea of how groups could be divided:
0.05>x>0.00
0.10>x>0.05
0.20>x>0.10
0.30>x>0.20
0.40>x>0.30
0.50>x>0.40
0.55>x>0.50
0.60>x>0.55
0.65>x>0.60
Well, you probably get it by now. Each class should have rewards for top 100 players, top 25 should get an extra shot in the tournament class above them.

It would also be nice if you were able to create a team to play with

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
A week ago has @_AmazingWays_ organized a skywars tournament. You can always organize your own egg wars tournament or do you want a tournament that is organized by Cubecraft? It is also important for knowing the other people their time zone. Not Everyone is from the same country.
Your point is very accurate.People who are good or even want to join the tournament won't be able to do so.

In my opinion, you should hold your own tournament. Make a discord group and invite people and play.
If u don't have a donor rank to accommodate a large number of people in a party so u can join the same game then you can go into an empty lobby.

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Mar 27, 2020

I would like this very much for pro players to actually have a challeng for example me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom