Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this wonderful idea should be brought to cubes hands? :)

• Obviously, Who would not want to see this added, YES!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Well this suggestion is not going to work out in my oppinion, No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Problem:
Have you ever played a game of egg wars to just spawn at the start and buy yourself items and think, If only this could be faster because another team right next to yours is rushing you? Or have you ever gotten a lot of diamonds at mid for someone just to chase you to your base and you do not have enough time to buy all the items needed as they try to kill you while you buy items. Well, today I am bringing a fix to the first world problem in egg wars.

The Solution:
This suggestion suggests adding presets you can make in the game that can speed up your game and probably make life and those small situations better. Basically you would be able to go into the egg wars lobbies and at the shop section where you buy kits and abilities there will be a new section called presets, now how this is going to work is by allowing the player to choose from a list of items that you can get in game to add to their preset and save what they have added, there will also be a delete, edit and clear option alongside the save option. How presets work is when you get in game you can run with the amount of resources needed to buy the items that you added to your preset (Lets say the preset contains 1 Stone axe, 1 Set of leather, 30 blocks and 5 food = 84 Iron) You grab the iron and you go to the villager and pick preset 1 which you will be able to rename and then it instantly gives you all the items in your preset as well as take away all the resources needed for it. Now let's talk about ranks and they will affect this. Here is a list of what ranks will get what:

Stone ---> 1 Preset Slot
Iron ---> 2 Preset Slots
Lapis ---> 3 Preset Slots
Gold ---> 4 Preset Slots
Diamond ---> 5 Preset Slots
Emerald ---> 6 preset Slots
Obsidian ---> 6 Preset Slots

As for the EULA issue that some users will mention, This is not giving players an unfair advantage, everybody will get a preset slot, having more slots is not unfair it is just a little more convenient, A normal player can still get all the items they do by using the normal shop system which means the average player has access to the exact same items they do. :)

Notes:

1 - Please read through the whole thread and all its replies to avoid confusion and double posting
2 - Keep in mind, do not bash on other comments. Everyone's opinion matters.
3 - If you do not think it should be added then please let me know why.
4 - If you think this should be added then please vote yes on the poll.
5 - And finally, Any tweaks made to this suggestion by me or the community will be posted under the Community Tweaks section. Enjoy :)

Community Tweaks:

@Snodia | @tspacebat | @Scottness | @Hoebelpro - This will make the game much easier and remove the challenging aspect of egg wars. Rather let the preset be for available for the first 30 seconds or minute of the game.

@Lezappen - we could also do "custom kits" since that's what kits are, presets that help you out at the start of the game...

Credits:
@TheBrownster904 - Coming up with the concept of this suggestion. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I guess we could also do "custom kits" since that's what kits are, presets that help you out at the start of the game...
but I like your suggestion... though it makes respawning more tedious and isn't EULA compliant as you can have 2 presets, one for a quick respawn (low on iron) and one for a normal respawn (requires more iron)... having those two options will give you an advantage over the player that only has one option.
I like this suggestion, though it needs an image.

Reactions: Jackxist

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I guess we could call this "custom kits" since that's what kits are, presets that help you out at the start of the game...

Well true, but this is not just helping out at the start, you can still buy the presets during any time of the game. :) so I just thought that presets would fit better with the name and the location then kits

A

A pigeon

The fact that it makes this this much easier is what annoys me . Regearing should not be sonic speed . There shpuld be consequnces to death. Imagine someone respawns while your'e off to destroy their egg , before you do , they grab loot from a secret chest and with one click ; OP once again. It will not work , I think you should also edit out the part that is not EULA compliant.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The fact that it makes this this much easier is what annoys me . Regearing should not be sonic speed . There shpuld be consequnces to death. Imagine someone respawns while your'e off to destroy their egg , before you do , they grab loot from a secret chest and with one click ; OP once again. It will not work , I think you should also edit out the part that is not EULA compliant.

Thank you for letting me know of the issues and your dislikes to this suggestion.
As for the EULA issue you have, The EULA states the follow
"Not allowed to let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable"
That means we can not sell in game items or anything that comes with the vanilla minecraft to players to make them get an unfair advantage, The preset suggestion follows the EULA as it allows players to buy a preset slot, they still have the exact same access to the same items other players do, In fact normal players get a preset slot, this only gives extra slots. You are not selling items made by the game to players.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This feature would be nice if the shop wasn't already made quicker and easier to use. Currently, if you are fast enough, you can purchase most or all of what you need in a matter of seconds.
This is true @Snodia thanks for the feedback. Unfortunatly for me, I am not fast at buying stuff as my reaction time is not the best and i think this will make it more fun for a lot more players that do not have fast reflexes :) + This will open up new strategy's for players xD

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Eggwars is eggwars, getting chased after farming diamonds in the middle is to yourself, there are a lot of tactics to beat the player who's chasing you. When someone is rushing, there are also enough solutions to beat them, you just have to be creative.

L

Lightning McQueen

Thank you for letting me know of the issues and your dislikes to this suggestion.
As for the EULA issue you have, The EULA states the follow
"Not allowed to let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable"
That means we can not sell in game items or anything that comes with the vanilla minecraft to players to make them get an unfair advantage, The preset suggestion follows the EULA as it allows players to buy a preset slot, they still have the exact same access to the same items other players do, In fact normal players get a preset slot, this only gives extra slots. You are not selling items made by the game to players.
Anything that provides an extra advantage is seen to be against EULA. I read the whole thing. Multiple times. Unfortunately there's a large grey zone regarding EULA stuff.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
@Hoebelpro @tspacebat @Snodia @Scottness I have seen your replies on it will be taking away a good part of eggwars and I agree, It might take away a major strategy but I still believe there is a way this can be implemented to where it does not do this, For example. You only are able to use it for the first 30 seconds of the match, If you agree with this let me know and I will add it into the community tweaks.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

@Hoebelpro @tspacebat @Snodia @Scottness I have seen your replies on it will be taking away a good part of eggwars and I agree, It might take away a major strategy but I still believe there is a way this can be implemented to where it does not do this, For example. You only are able to use it for the first 30 seconds of the match, If you agree with this let me know and I will add it into the community tweaks.
I dont mind such a thing

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom