• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Utopia_1

Jan 6, 2017
C4 Bow land
Anyways, I was thinking of potions that you can buy, (not kit included) for eggwars. For example, a speed 1 pot for 10 emeralds or something. Probably only potions in op because they might be too op in the other modes. I was thinking that there shouldn't be health potions and resistance potions should be kept to a low level. There would probably be:
-Speed (10 emeralds)
-Regeneration (5 emeralds)
-Harming-splash of course (3 emeralds)
-Poison (3 emeralds)
-Resistance-lvl 1 only (10 emeralds)
And more.

Now I know that the map UnderDaSea already has blindness potions but maybe these could be universal items for maps.

-Utopia_1

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Anyways, I was thinking of potions that you can buy, (not kit included) for eggwars. For example, a speed 1 pot for 10 emeralds or something. Probably only potions in op because they might be too op in the other modes. I was thinking that there shouldn't be health potions and resistance potions should be kept to a low level. There would probably be:
-Speed (10 emeralds)
-Poison (3 emeralds)
And more.

Now I know that the map UnderDaSea already has blindness potions but maybe these could be universal items for maps.

-Utopia_1
If potions are added to eggwars, then I quit playing on it. It's way to op.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
  • There already potions added
  • Not likely because it gets way too op at times (hardcore)
  • Map Metas will be changed for the worst because some maps that have ez to get at emerald gens will cause lots and lots of targeting and warfare causeing rushing to be to much at times
  • Unless a new map is made there will be no potions because they wont add them to any other map and special items is a once a year thing for frosty so its very unlikely
  • Potions themselves are worthless concidering that it will take forever to get emeralds then for what? a potion you cant use cause you got nocked off the map O.o

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Also there are no resistence potions they are modden or stuff from plugins and I dout cubecraft would add them anyway because you can have strength and that on at one time (You can cause HAX in chat) also if people turn particels off false hack reports will go BOOM

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Explain by any chance this dose not help the thread
Does this help the thread?

-Speed (10 emeralds)
-Poison (3 emeralds)
And more.

-Utopia_1
Harming potions might be helpful in op. Now I don't want potions added, it's just that it takes forever to pvp someone to death on op. XD

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom