Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
I actually don't like this at all. I really love eggwars and this will ruin my love for it. I actually love the longer games. They are so intense! So, 40 minutes in game is not long at all! Also, I don't see that many campers in eggwars, so this would mean that my favorite part of the game would be destroyed to solve a problem that I almost don't have...
I agreed

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
  • No! Mid is WAY too overpowered with a villager. Imagine someone camping there without an egg.

• NO. What if someone is trying to get to mid because someone is camping and dies? The camper gets too big of an advantage.

• Most camping starts 15-25 minutes in.

• As I don't like the villagers being edited, this speaks for itself.

• As I don't like the villagers being edited, this speaks for itself.
The points are the keye of the idea

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
inevitable starvation and block loss
and if you say it comes with these items than that creates kit problems
also that means eggwars no longer has fair game play to those who are slow traders
and therefor increases camping because people are just going to stand at the villager once they get gear and kill anybody who tries to kill them also meaning that they would camp spawn and even their own island they build over to spawn get food gear blocks and a pick then destroy their bridge this just increases camping no matter what

@SpookyHangar i know camping is annoying but there is no possible way to stop it if people want to camp they will

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
First warning: 1 hour, that why 1 10', to prevent confussions :p

Palyers? :rolleyes:

Teacher, you teached me ;)
also players may have computer time limits did you ever think of that as i said camping never has stop and never will it is the truth so drop it with the solutions no matter what cubecraft does players will find another way

also nice English taught not teached:p

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom