Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

arrowgirlplayzmc

Sep 4, 2015
I've been playing a lot of eggwars recently and it's very annoying to have usually just one map for teams of 2. For example, the map is usually football and it is rare to have a variety of maps open. It would be much appreciated if that could be changed so that more maps are available at the same time. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

FrostBurnZ

Jul 24, 2018
this comment is so true i have to agree with every word this person is saying honestly theres like only one map available for example for 2 players most of the time i only see the map football or storm point im trying to make it that there arent that many choices to pick throughout so many maps that exist in this game

Reactions: arrowgirlplayzmc

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
You also have something like this in skywars.. i played like 4 times in a row sandcastle and field and i wanted to play some specific maps to test some traps.. but i just couldn't.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You also have something like this in skywars.. i played like 4 times in a row sandcastle and field and i wanted to play some specific maps to test some traps.. but i just couldn't.
i think they don't load up all maps at once to save space or something but idk why some maps are ALWAYS available but others show up like once every 30mins

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
It's true, there are only a few maps of 2 players available, but maps like Mansion and Rome are always

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom