Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
I think so, but they can only do these things: Collect Resources (Either to your inventory or placed in A chest, a specific item/block) I think that Bridge would be cool, only walk bridging and you would have to say where for example the mid of three bases, a base, Central Mid. And finally They should be like alarms warning you if an enemy is coming and if they break your egg you can track them for 30 seconds. I think that they should be worth 64 diamonds. They would have twenty health and you can equip armor on them and if they are being attacked you can press a button to teleport them to you. They could also have skins.

May 14, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I think so, but they can only do these things: Collect Resources (Either to your inventory or placed in A chest, a specific item/block) I think that Bridge would be cool, only walk bridging and you would have to say where for example the mid of three bases, a base, Central Mid. And finally They should be like alarms warning you if an enemy is coming and if they break your egg you can track them for 30 seconds. I think that they should be worth 64 diamonds. They would have twenty health and you can equip armor on them and if they are being attacked you can press a button to teleport them to you. They could also have skins.
Why shouldn't they have an "Attack" or "defend egg" ability?

May 14, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Should they add Pets to the eggwars shop menu? You can have the ability to tell your pet what to do:
"Defend Egg"
"Follow me"
"Attack"
-Sliverfish for 32 iron
-Pig for 40 iron
-Cat for 48 iron
-Horse for 54 iron
-Dog for 64 iron
-Zombie for 16 gold
-Skeleton for 24 gold
-Piglin (Melee) for 32 gold
-Piglin (Ranged) for 48 gold
-Creeper for 10 diamonds
-Piglin Brute for 20 diamonds
-Iron Golem for 40 diamonds
-Ender dragon for 5 emeralds
-Wither for 10 emeralds
-Warden for 20 emeralds

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom