Should it be added

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Well, time for more ranting. So, let me say something. I know this might not be you, but let me explain something. If you cant win a 1 v 3 or 1 v 4 against someone who you can easily outgear, you will not beat them in full iron. Guaranteed. Its not a hidden fact that a majority of top tier eggwars players rush. It's not hard to beat them you know. Get a wood axe and you'll instantly outgear ~80% of rushers. This would just make rushing even more powerful as most rushers don't waste any time, but since mid isn't wasting time, they'll do it and immediately rush as soon as the timer ends.
#1 You can outgear 70% of them yes but what if the rushers go for a suicide, Like they jump on your island and instantly break your egg before you can protect it with anything good since the cheapest pickaxe breaks sandstone instantly which is very easy to destroy, I was naked and took someone on with diamond axe and I got their egg the was sandstoned only while they hit me 3 times to kill me and on the second time they hit me I got their egg. even if they are outgeared rushing is still gonna 100% take out your egg.

Reactions: KipKipXD

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1. Why only diamond ranks? I mean both health option and item type can be voted by gold, so why suddenly add something to eggwars only available for players with a diamond rank? I bought my gold rank mainly to vote against OP, now you want to add something that I don't like than can only be determined by diamond rank players? No thanks, I didn't buy my rank for nothing.

2. Mid will just be one big mayhem, having like 12-40 people there at the same time, later in the game everyone has a punch bow meaning you need more diamonds to buy stuff to kill them, but guess what? Mid is still a big mayhem, then your egg gets rushed and everyone at mid suddenly tries to kill you, you get killed, end of game. No thanks.

3. Spawn killing and players just waiting at someone's egg until the timer runs out.

4. Renaming this suggestion to "camper mode" would be more accurate.

The only way I'm even going to consider this is if changes to gold or above being able to vote.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
1. Why only diamond ranks? I mean both health option and item type can be voted by gold, so why suddenly add something to eggwars only available for players with a diamond rank? I bought my gold rank mainly to vote against OP, now you want to add something that I don't like than can only be determined by diamond rank players? No thanks, I didn't buy my rank for nothing.

2. Mid will just be one big mayhem, having like 12-40 people there at the same time, later in the game everyone has a punch bow meaning you need more diamonds to buy stuff to kill them, but guess what? Mid is still a big mayhem, then your egg gets rushed and everyone at mid suddenly tries to kill you, you get killed, end of game. No thanks.

3. Spawn killing and players just waiting at someone's egg until the timer runs out.

The only way I'm even going to consider this is if changes to gold or above being able to vote.
Please read my newest suggestion about adding a no block placing modifier it covers campers.
And also Lapiz and above votes for health, gold and above votes for op items and health so that means diamond and above votes for op items health and Egg Protection

BlockGeek

Aug 4, 2016

you seriously got triggerd because it is for diamond ranks only?

Reactions: Jackxist

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

I would rather it be obsidian only, but k. I still 100% agree with everything else

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
"there is no need for this rushing is part of the game and the new players should learn how to be fast to mid and fast on getting gear" Sounds like skywars to me
oh im sorry that you are thinking this is skywars no im just saying that i build to mid get diamonds get gold turn my gens on obby my egg and gear up before everyone else gets to mid

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
In my opinion, normal eggwars has enough time to get yourself all stuff to protect the egg in time: you can also get rush and break your neighbours' egg, isn't it?
The problem are nubs stucked on generators: THEY are the main cause of bad preparation for attack/defence. Trust me: a wooden sword and egg breaking kit make perfectly the work.

About op? (I REALLY DISLIKE IT) Obsidian costs 3: you can protect your egg with 15 gold: it's nothing.

About speed egg? They CAN'T add this feature: they will not be speed :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom