Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
And how would you get to the shops in the middle if you can only get blocks from there
Only maps with a bridge can be added to this gamemode, I think i didn't write that down correctly :p
Safari won't work with this because one of the bridges require 1 block (i think) to reach mid.
Also, you could get a satck of glass or sandtone, that could be a kit, at start so all the maps can be used! Thank you for reading this!
Your Answer ^
@How2Minecraft Couldn't you have atleast made your replies in one post, if its too long its understandable but if its very short it is unnecessary

I don't rly think there should be a bridge though, cause the bridge for safari is already REALLY small and you can get easily knocked off, also if there is already a bridge, defending won't be very easy unless the items are debuffed/buffed even more than before
Lets say the distance from your island to mid is the same distance enemy island to mid meaning if the very start of the game everyone goes to mid nobody will reach there before anyone within 4 seconds (without cheats) also the bridges are not too close to enemy bridges
I'm not sure if my other 1 posted, so sos if it already did
Yeah it did, you can refresh the page and see if it posted sometimes if you click post reply too fast it makes 2

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would like an edited version of this as
1. It would be impossible on most maps with egg shell farming
2. Mid would be a giant fist fight

So I think a better version would be having a shop at every island that only sells basic gear like wood/stone weapons, sandstone, carrots, and leather armor. EVerything else would be sold by a two or so shops at the middle.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom