Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Teach17

Mar 12, 2017
Egg wars is my favorite game on cubecraft, but nothing irritates me more than a team camping on their island making the game go on forever. The only chance to get their egg is to save up for e pearls, but they are only available in OP items. I think the price for e pearls in OP mode should be changed to half a stack of diamonds, and e pearls should be added to the store in normal mode priced at 64 diamonds.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Egg wars is my favorite game on cubecraft, but nothing irritates me more than a team camping on their island making the game go on forever. The only chance to get their egg is to save up for e pearls, but they are only available in OP items. I think the price for e pearls in OP mode should be changed to half a stack of diamonds, and e pearls should be added to the store in normal mode priced at 64 diamonds.
Or you could just rush.
And before anyone says you can't I never encounter a camper I can't easily beat apart from UnderDasea

Teach17

Mar 12, 2017
I feel you buildbuild. I try to rush most of the time, but as soon as they get a bow your only option is sneak across the bridge or build a safe bridge. I just think e pearls in normal mode would be a good edition to the game as it just adds another way to sneak around and pop those hard to get eggs.

L

Lepzi

I agree in every game I go in on eggwars there is at least one team camping this would be incredibly helpful and would make the game last a lot less longer.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I feel you buildbuild. I try to rush most of the time, but as soon as they get a bow your only option is sneak across the bridge or build a safe bridge. I just think e pearls in normal mode would be a good edition to the game as it just adds another way to sneak around and pop those hard to get eggs.
Rushing isn't just rush to any island. Depending on your opponents' strategies, you need to see what they do before you rush. It also depends on the map you play on because some give a diamond generator very early in the game (e.g. snowy, tropical, candy, elven). Best candidates (top: best, bottom: worst):

-Anyone going for mid. This is crucial because if they manage to get diamonds, you are done. They'll have a bow and significantly better items than you will have, forcing you to abandon the rush and transition to diamonds instead.
-If you're in a map such as Speed EW's resort, then rush the guy next to you to secure your egg.
-Newbies or players who take too long getting gear.
-Anyone who sees your rush. Once they see you, they'll prepare to counter it by getting emergency gear and blocks to defend their egg.
-Rushers. You're forced to defend and counter their rush before you can attack. If you successfully kill them, then that's your best chance to counterattack.

If you choose your victims carefully, you won't ever see that bow come out. If so, they won't have enough time to shoot you off if you catch them off-guard.

EDIT: added 1 tip.

Last edited:

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This won't happen if you just rush the people in the first place. Also safe bridge.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom