Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

obadiahio

Dec 11, 2020
Hey Bedrock CubeCrafters!

What better way to celebrate the upcoming festivities with a new gamemode for EggWars? 🤩 Introducing Mega EggWars!

The lobby NPC - that egg looks a bit heavy...

We're bringing our classic EggWars gamemode, and scaling it up! In this gamemode, you and your team of 10 fight against 3 other teams in an epic 10v10v10v10 EggWars battle!

🗺️ Game specific maps!

A game like this requires some awesome maps to play on! These maps are all available to play only on EggWars Mega! Let's take a look 👀

🍎 - Fruit
2020-12-20_23.04.18.png

Slice through the other teams!

⏳ - Time
2020-12-21_00.19.31.png

It's 'time' to win!

🏛️ - Fallen
2020-12-20_23.01.37.png

The only thing that's fallen is your opponents!

Want to play EggWars Mega now? Simply go to the EggWars lobby on Bedrock & click the NPC, or walk through the portal!

Minecraft 21_12_2020 14_09_44.png

💥 Chunk loading optimisation for Bedrock!

As some of you may have noticed, our chunk loading rate is fairly slow compared to other networks...

In this update, the entire logic for that system has been rewritten, allowing us to improve chunk loading speed drastically! On top of that, we've also added support for chunks to be cached on your device, meaning that we don't have to send over near as much data. This should be especially helpful for those on lower connections. In general, this should significantly help with loading times for both lobbies and maps, especially games with many players! This way, you can go in and out of games faster than ever! 🙌

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy EggWars Mega with the three awesome maps! Stay safe, and have fun 💙

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom