• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Realmente me gusta esta idea, esto seria muy bueno ya que Egg Wars es aun mas popular que Sky Wars y yo guarentee usuarios que quieren intresting y experiencia unica Egg Wars lo encontraria alli. Recomiendo los mapas: Tea Party, Mushrooms, Aztec, Orc, Mansion, and Rome. Se debe anadir al principio y luego mas en el futuro, que trabajaria mejor.

+1

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I 100% support the idea of Mega EggWars for the Bedrock edition. It would be great for playing with a large group of friends or with viewers on livestreams. The games in there (especially on Overpowered) will be more intense and action packed than in regular team modes. They might need to add an extra portal to the EggWars lobby though

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I 100% support the idea of Mega EggWars for the Bedrock edition. It would be great for playing with a large group of friends or with viewers on livestreams. The games in there (especially on Overpowered) will be more intense and action packed than in regular team modes. They might need to add an extra portal to the EggWars lobby though

if I say the same apart it would make the server as much as java and bedrock edition would attract more people

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Realmente me gusta esta idea, esto seria muy bueno ya que Egg Wars es aun mas popular que Sky Wars y yo guarentee usuarios que quieren intresting y experiencia unica Egg Wars lo encontraria alli. Recomiendo los mapas: Tea Party, Mushrooms, Aztec, Orc, Mansion, and Rome. Se debe anadir al principio y luego mas en el futuro, que trabajaria mejor.

+1

if I say the same apart it would make the server as much as java and bedrock edition would attract more people

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom