Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Funkeymonk3y108

Oct 31, 2015
When i play eggwars, me and my friends only play 2 maps(Space, and Underdasea), iv'e played all the maps but i think those 2 are the best. But when i'm looking for those maps on the sign wall thing i barely ever see those maps. The only maps that show up are Forest, treehouse, rome, and Tea party. all of the people i play with say they hate all those maps, I bet a lot of people like those maps, but those are the only maps that show up. I think it would be better if all the maps show up the same amount of times then some maps show up way more than other.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
When i play eggwars, me and my friends only play 2 maps(Space, and Underdasea), iv'e played all the maps but i think those 2 are the best. But when i'm looking for those maps on the sign wall thing i barely ever see those maps. The only maps that show up are Forest, treehouse, rome, and Tea party. all of the people i play with say they hate all those maps, I bet a lot of people like those maps, but those are the only maps that show up. I think it would be better if all the maps show up the same amount of times then some maps show up way more than other.
You can start up a poll for it :D

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Now I already asked that question before. If you have a rank you have the ability to choose from every map in process. If maps are regulated like you said it will remove the need for this aspect of a rank. Godd idea but sorry I don't think it can be done.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
There is a thread for eggwars map feedback in games. UnderDaSea was generally negatively rated (I personally think it's by far the worst map). Forest, Treehouse, Teaparty, and Rome are also very popular maps. As for space, I do believe that there is some sort of glitch.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom