Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gunpower614

Jul 25, 2016
Belgium
Favourites:
-Team Instruments: Its just awesome to play its a simple and fun map.
-Solo Construction: Big map, fun to walk on the cranes

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
Favourite:
Tentacles (solo) - Really easy to pvp on and has a great layout to allow for you to instantly break 1 or two of the adjacent opponents at the beginning of the game.

Least favourite:
Safari (solo) - I don't really like the distance between the islands.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
FAVORITES:
10. Fireplace (Team 2x6, Christmas Only) I missed this so much!!!
9. Kingdom (Team 4x4) My friend's favorite map. And I like it too.
8. Mine (Solo) I like that the rails are realistic.
7. Western (Team 5x4) An Eastern guy (AKA me) can be a cowboy. :D
6. Fairground (Team 3x6) Getting good gear easily and play that roller coaster.
5. Stronghold (Solo) Love the idea that you are in a stronghold.
4. Steampunk (Solo) Nice job CubeCraft. You just let my opponent stuck inside of a cobweb!
3. Pizza (Team 2x8) 2 Diamond gens at the semi-middle, and A PIZZA CUTTER SLICING A PIZZA!
2. Space (Team 4x4) Who has time to go to the planets/stars? I DO!
1. Toys (Team 2x8) Easy to sneak-attack, large PvP arena, (Middle) and a cool layout. AWESOME!

LEAST FAVORITES:
10. Construction (Solo) The middle and the semi-middles are too far away from your island.
9. Treehouse (Team 4x6) Weird map. Need I say more?
8. Dwarven (Team 4x6) Unbalanced due to the fact that 2 of the islands are different than the others.
7. Tea Party (Team 5x8) Too few generators, and too many people in 1 team.
6. Storm (Team 2x12) Same as safari down below.
5. Safari (Solo) I don't wanna get rushed after the game just started. D:
4. Vegetables (Team 2x12) Boring map. Need I say more?
3. Minions (Team 4x4) Wait. You need to BUILD to get gold or diamonds? While somebody is faster than us?
2. Rome (Team 10x2) Everyone is stealing my iron. Gosh this is annoying.
1. Under Da Sea (Team 3x6) NO I DON'T WANNA PLAY AN 80-MINUTE GAME. WHY DO YOU DO THIS CUBECRAFT??

Last edited:

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Favourites:
Pizza (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
End (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Farm (solo) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Teaparty (Team) - Too many people and such a long game

Jan 16, 2017
I like all of the maps they are fun to play on and unique I think the building team are doing an excellent job keep up the good work!

pinbal02

Jan 17, 2017
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
Its really cool.

Stepjo0506

Jan 17, 2017
Favorite:
Tea Party (team)-This map has a lot of detail made into it. There are a lot of generators at mid, so it really isn't hard to get resources. Islands are reasonably spread apart, and it is really hard to camp on this map. It is op, even when just playing on normal, as resources are abundant.
Toys (solo)-It is a fast pace game, in which you really need to concentrate to win.
Kingdom (team)- It is a map with a lot of effort put in to it. It also makes you really work with your team mates to win.
Steampunk (solo)- It is a map where it is good to rush. The islands are evenly spaced so it isn't so close to mid, yet it is not too far away from mid.
Least Favorite:
Mine (solo)-Every time I've played it, there has been atleast 1 hacker.
Underdasea (team)- It's really hard to rush someone's base, and a lot of people camp.
Treehouse (team)-same thing with Underdasea, people just camp, and the egg is in a akward spot to rush quick.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Favorites:
Forest (team): feels more like a solo map (short distance to mid) and favors expanding to other islands for more resources if you want gold+ equipment.
Golf (solo) or nightmare (solo): fast rushes, not easy to get fast diamonds.

Least favorite:
Pizza (team), Rome (team): All comes down to any map where teams are too large and when diamond generators are shared between 2 islands. It means people get access to early diamonds and gold for campfest.
Tropical (solo), snowy (solo): same reason as pizza (team): diamond generators are very close and too easy to get.

oshanp

Jan 23, 2017
Favourite maps
Team:Garden (good amount of gens at mid and fun to play with friends)
solo:Safari (easy to go to mid and easy to break a couple of eggs at the start)

Least Favourite maps:
Team:Storm (The islands are really messy and hard to build on)
Solo: Steampunk (If u knock someone of they can still land at the boottom and build up to break your egg)

_XtremeX_

Jan 1, 2017
Favorites:
  • Toys (Team) - Easy to rush and break eggs, and camping is minimal. (One downside: Gold Generator isn't activated when game starts)
  • Pizza (Team) - OI like the fact that the two teams have to fight for the "mini mid".
  • Oriental (Team) - Love the amount of generators at mid. Great build!

Least Favorite:
  • Storm (Team) - Snow is glitchy. There are too many teams. Islands are too far away from middle. Cannot protect egg before getting rushed (all luck based).
  • Garden (Team) - I don't know why, but something just doesn't feel right about this map. I'd like it better if the mini islands between team's islands were gone.

I don't play solo egg wars much, so I can't really come up with favorites or least favorites.

juel123

Jan 9, 2017
Favourites:
Fireplace (Team)
- For some reason this map has been removed, and I would love to know why

Least favourite:
Teaparty (Team) -
Way to big.

D

Deleted member 269142

Favorites:
1. My top rated has to be Forest (teams) - I love how mid is so close and a great place to pvp and great for sneaking into islands to pop eggs. If theres one around I'll join it no matter what :D
2. My next choice would probably be Instruments (team). It's also good to pvp and can also be good to finish fast. The only downside is when you encounter campers who break their bridge and make it a pain in your butt to kill them. Still great :D
3. Not a shocker: Pizza (teams). It was actually my second until I got too salty about having not-so-smart teammates who want to camp the game. I love rushing everyone and all tha gooolllllldddd in big mid. Also being able to camp the top gen is useful.
4. Kingdom (teams)- By far the best 4 player map I play on if you get some good players in it. Not much to say but that does xD
5. Dwarven (ALSO teams lel)- My runner up 4 player map because mid is sooo useful if you can manage to take it over (and also have someone who becomes ur servant cause they don't wanna die and they have no egg and stuck at mid, and yes this happened to me and my friend once LOL but he crashed sadly)
6. Underdasea (teams) - By far my next fav 3 player map. I love making a base around the emerald gen and dia gen and make a small upper side to the base and camp it. Except when plebs tnt that base you work hard on. Still good map tho I like how its not that ez to get the egg.
7. Garden (teams)- this just recently popped up on my favorites list thanks to @Orangeric88 and @xx_360noscope101 for playing it with me. They made me liek it ;)
8/9. Had to put in my 2 favorite solo maps: Tentacles and Mine. I'm not a big solo player but still I like them equally bevause they're so unique.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom