Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tobiasmoe04

Sep 25, 2016
Back in the day, there would be a bunch of signs showing the map that you would be playing if you clicked on it. You could also memorize the team size for that certain map, so when you and your buddy wanted to play without some random dude camping the diamond generator, you could just pick a map where the max team is 2. Now you have to select "Team eggwars" and just hope you get on a random map with 2 as the max. If you get it wrong you have to wait for a new lobby and try again. It's very time consuming and really annoying. Making players able to choose the map that they want to play on is what i recommend, but if there isn't enough players for that, just go for making players able to choose team size.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Back in the day, there would be a bunch of signs showing the map that you would be playing if you clicked on it. You could also memorize the team size for that certain map, so when you and your buddy wanted to play without some random dude camping the diamond generator, you could just pick a map where the max team is 2. Now you have to select "Team eggwars" and just hope you get on a random map with 2 as the max. If you get it wrong you have to wait for a new lobby and try again. It's very time consuming and really annoying. Making players able to choose the map that they want to play on is what i recommend, but if there isn't enough players for that, just go for making players able to choose team size.
This is a luxury that only ranks receive, and i believe it should stay that way. It is one of the main reasons to buy a rank. If you want to be able to choose what maps you play without buying a rank yourself, I suggest trying to be friends with a rank.

Reactions: hereiskirstin

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a luxury that only ranks receive, and i believe it should stay that way.
I agree with this. You can choose your favorite maps if you have a rank.
It depends on what time you're playing, but sometimes when I choose a map which has no players yet, it takes ages before that game actually fills. Imagine when everyone is able to choose maps, everyone will join different maps and it will take too long before games start. Especially when you play late in the evening/at night, like me (Or live in another timezone).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom