Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the map “Cyber Snow” to be available again?

• Total voters

manfredalpaka

Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone!😊

So my friend and I used to love playing EggWars together - especially “cyber snow” (teams of 2) was probably our all-time favourite map to play on.

For this very reason, we were even sadder when we realized that this map, of all things, has been taken out of the game. At the moment we both lack the desire to play on other maps and that's a pity because CubeCraft is actually a great server.

Is there any possibility to make “Cyber Snow” permanently available to play on? (Or replace Cyber city with Cyber snow?) No doubt -it was the best map ever.

Feel free to share your opinion,
don’t forget to vote
and if you’re actually against my suggestion, I’d love to hear why.

Thank you so much for reading this!☺️

Attachments

• C3D4D1CE-7C62-4430-8316-6BB91C76B8D8.jpeg
    C3D4D1CE-7C62-4430-8316-6BB91C76B8D8.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

manfredalpaka

Feb 15, 2022
I don't think they will add it back because it was a part of the winter update 😕
I am aware of that, but I still hope that they can bring it back anyways. If I remember correctly, they released/published the “CyberCity” map as well as the “CyberSnow” map at the same time. However, “CyberCity” is still playable, whereas “CyberSnow” isn’t. I am just praying that there are more people who miss that map, so CubeCraft might actually see this post and reconsider their actions. 🥺

Reactions: NotEyad

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand that you like the map, I like it too!
The fact is that it is a map from the Winter update, it had a winter theme, so it should not be added out of winter. Just wait the Winter update to come back again.
Cubecraft always add seasonal maps to make people not lose interest, that's why there are just for a period of time depending on the seasons of the year or important events.

Reactions: Critly and NotEyad

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!😊

So my friend and I used to love playing EggWars together - especially “cyber snow” (teams of 2) was probably our all-time favourite map to play on.

For this very reason, we were even sadder when we realized that this map, of all things, has been taken out of the game. At the moment we both lack the desire to play on other maps and that's a pity because CubeCraft is actually a great server.

Is there any possibility to make “Cyber Snow” permanently available to play on? (Or replace Cyber city with Cyber snow?) No doubt -it was the best map ever.

Feel free to share your opinion,
don’t forget to vote
and if you’re actually against my suggestion, I’d love to hear why.

Thank you so much for reading this!☺️
Cyber Snow is real best map, but it's winter map.

Reactions: manfredalpaka

manfredalpaka

Feb 15, 2022
i've never actually played on cyber snow
You’ve definitely missed sth. The map was awesome.

I understand that you like the map, I like it too!
The fact is that it is a map from the Winter update, it had a winter theme, so it should not be added out of winter. Just wait the Winter update to come back again.
Cubecraft always add seasonal maps to make people not lose interest, that's why there are just for a period of time depending on the seasons of the year or important events.
I see your point, but I’ve still got a spark of hope that - when a lot of people share that desire - they will bring the map back permanently, without the snow for all I care. It is, at least in my eyes, a great loss, since the other worlds have become - at least in comparison to CyberSnow - quite boring. (the map was insanely unique due to its size and the fast diamond generators, (in my opinion))

But I am quite aware of the fact that the chance of getting that map back soon is quite low. But well, it’s still worth a try & better than having to wait almost a year in order to play on CyberCity again) ;-;

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom