Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Me and my friends were talking in a Skype call, and ended up trying to get on top of all the animals in the eggwars lobby. It took us a couple of hours but after long grinding we achieved our goal.
1. The Rhino: It's not hard but it may take you a while to find the right way (Tip: vortex jump)
2016-12-23_00.19.15.png

2. The Elephant: There are two ways to the top. The easy way (The ladder through his leg) or the legit and way more enjoyable path via the trees.
2016-12-23_00.17.40.png

3. The Tiger: Same thing as the Rhino (Tip: vortex jump)
2016-12-23_00.16.33.png

4. The Zebra: This one is extremely difficult, finding the right path will take you ages and the jumps are very hard. 1 jump takes me around 5-10min to get once. (Tip: go via the Rhino and try to get to the top of the tree)
2016-12-23_00.14.03.png
5. The Giraffe: easiest one, just go to the vortex jump portal.
2016-12-23_00.15.22.png

Let me know on which animals you've gotten. If you made it on to the Zebra without using fly or other cheaty ways, (block glitching not involved) I will be astonished.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom