Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 1, 2020
After 5 minutes in my game starts lagging to the point where I cannot even bridge, so I’m nervous to play it again because I like these stats.( I’m on mobile)

Attachments

• 88868606-2F58-41C1-8E46-DA2751E6AE2C.png
    88868606-2F58-41C1-8E46-DA2751E6AE2C.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: kulmodroid

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I know what you mean I had to stop playing eggwars for two months bc of lag I could play every other game besides Eggwars it was really bad, but I went on one day and it was better. IDK what happened but it was back to normal, I hope your lag will reduce

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I remembered this happened to me once. I left eggwars for 1 month and, when I came back, i did not lag anymore.

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
I am constantly have 2 glitches:
- on robotics (solo) map when run and jumping stairways it's kinda short flashback in the middle.
- on mines (?) (four) map when exit from diamonds hut the same short replay
I will try take recording of those, it happens almost every time.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Top Bottom