Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I think it would be cool if there was an 1 use item that let you keep you weapons upon death. For example a it could be a nether star and if you have it in your inventory when you die it breaks but you keep your stuff. It would probably cost at least 32 diamonds or something around that mark.

(Edit) I have thought this through a bit more and think it would cost the amount of the best armor in that gamemode plus 20 diamonds for the items. this is just an idea though

Last edited:

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
I feel as if that would so overpower considering the shopping and currency system. That would be so overpowered i couldn't imagine that in the game. The game would be too overpowered.

Reactions: NINJAT0M789

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Maybe in OP gamemode only, but it needs to cost atleast 2 stacks diamonds. Otherwise people will get too much of them. But i don’t think this is smart to do.

Reactions: NINJAT0M789

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is way to overpowerd, players can camp on their island and get a lot of them.

I’m not sure or emerald generators are in bedrock, but if they are:
But if it will come in the game, it would be better if you buy it with emeralds, for example 15. Because emerald generators are only in mid, you can’t stay on your island and stay on a generator.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think It would be possible too do that but it is gonna cost the same or the dubble amount of what you have in your inventory this would be hard to code I think if I consider because you need to get an updating villager

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Euhm, NO! This would break the game. You're fighting a team, all full iron. You kill them all and surprise, they're all back with gear. Yeah, … No, thank you!
Could you add a poll?

Reactions: decobra

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This post is about something completely different! It's a suggestion to receive a portion of the resources of an enemy after kill them. This thread is about keep inventory when you die.
Maybe add a voting option for ranked players with a keep inventory rule?
I'm saying no! No! No! What would players do if you die and don't lose resources. Just run to mid and get diamond be killed and that over and over again. You have 3 stacks dia? Someone is running after you, just jump in the void you keep the items anyway. This would, same as the original suggestion, break the game.
I'm sorry but no...

FiIipe

Mar 15, 2020
Portugal
I think it's not the best idea to make that in Eggwars because that would be so much powerful to a gamemode like Eggwars. Can be too overpowererd.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Maybe it could be a timed thing E.G it only lasts 1 min so that it isnt to op

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom