Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow__

Jan 7, 2017
A Can Of Lilt
totem of undieing.png The Egg Totemtotem of undieing.png

Ever annoyed of your egg being suddenly destroyed, and having to hide the rest of the game. Well fear no more, i present to you "The Egg Totem".
It's the same premise as the "the totem of undying", escape death, but done differently. if killed while wielding the totem, you re-spawn (even if your eggs down) with all currencies (E.G. Gold, Iron) still in your inventory. Only at the cost of your life...
  • Name: The Egg Totem
  • Cost: 64 emeralds
  • On Use: Re-spawn with Currencies (even if egg's broken) -5 Hearts permanently
  • Item picture: Totem of undying
  • Special: Only can be bought once per person

Reactions: Sylvester_

HenkieGamesYT

Dec 20, 2016
Hello El_Harrow, "The Egg Totem" is a nice idea, but i can't find Emerald generators in eggwars maps. Do you know any maps with Emerald Generators. And i have another question, how do you make a post?

Harrow__

Jan 7, 2017
A Can Of Lilt
Hello El_Harrow, "The Egg Totem" is a nice idea, but i can't find Emerald generators in eggwars maps. Do you know any maps with Emerald Generators. And i have another question, how do you make a post?
western and mushrooms have emerald generators, also to post. go to a thread, click make post

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
There are a couple of problems with your suggestion.
First of all, the Totem of Undying is either a 1.10 or 1.11 item.

This means 1.9 Games can not include this, as Cubecraft want to keep their server available for 1.9+ and all other versions.
If it would be added then there would have to be a 1.10 or 1.11 exclusive EggWars Mode wich iss not a good idea.

• Name: The Egg Totem
  • Cost: 64 emeralds
  • On Use: Re-spawn with Currencies (even if egg's broken) -5 Hearts permanently
  • Item picture: Totem of undying
  • Special: Only can be bought once per person
64 Emeralds is insane! Even for an item like this that let's you respawn! It's already time consuming to get a little bit of Emeralds. 64 is way too much.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2017-1-7_13-57-9.png

And as I said on your double-posted thread.
"
I don't know about this.
64 emeralds? that's a little too much if you ask me considering this item isn't all that great.
For your price, this item would seem rather useless because of the permanent health disadvantage.
And also, the regular Cubecraft server supports versions from 1.9 plus, which means that you can't have 1.10/1.11 features.
It does sound interesting, but kind pointless...
Imagine trying to protect your egg, then someone breaks it and you die in the fight.
They'd still be at your base, ready to kill you again. "

SuperThreeCheese

Oct 24, 2016
I think that El_Harrow's idea is debatable. 64 emeralds is very high and also some maps have emerald generators but the villagers wont open up the special emeralds items. I think it could be used for solo maps but for team maps not so much.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Please do not double post. If the idea was rejected by the community in the past, it will surely be rejected again. @DYD.

U

Unipotato

This would change EggWars a lot, which I don't like. Plus, this would mean CubeCraft would have to be a 1.10/1.11 server or have a separate 1.10/1.11 EggWars lobby/gamemode. Lots of people play in 1.8 for the old PvP system and in 1.9 because they can. This wouldn't work.

Zephyranemos

Jan 1, 2017
Somewhere in Middle Earth
I for one actually sort of like this idea, with a little edit here and there.

First off, as stated above, 64 emeralds is waaaay too high. For starters, mark the price down to 8-16 emeralds.
Then, as stated above (again), CubeCraft would have to completely update to 1.10/1.11. Change the item to a nether star, or something similar.

Finally, my biggest concern, it seems like a person could just get tons (maybe two or three) of these and stay alive after multiple deaths. If there were a way to limit the number of trades so that a person can only get one Egg Totem per game, then I feel like it would be much more balanced. In fact, maybe even making it a team item (for example, once one person buys it, their whole team gets an extra life).

Given a change or two, I would definitely support the idea! :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There are a couple of problems with your suggestion.
First of all, the Totem of Undying is either a 1.10 or 1.11 item.

This means 1.9 Games can not include this, as Cubecraft want to keep their server available for 1.9+ and all other versions.
If it would be added then there would have to be a 1.10 or 1.11 exclusive EggWars Mode wich iss not a good idea.

64 Emeralds is insane! Even for an item like this that let's you respawn! It's already time consuming to get a little bit of Emeralds. 64 is way too much.
I got myself 2 stacks of Emeralds
Yes I know afk farming.
And
22448_thank-you-zach-galifianakis.gif

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom