Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Insane or sane?

• Insane(yes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
In this new type of eggwars everything would be random and wacky. Wearing a cactus for a helmet, boots that make you teleport back every 30 seconds, chestplates that randomly lights the user on fire. Also items in your inventory can give you weird potion effects,quickfalling with levitation,give you regen with poison or just something good or bad. Villagers randomly taking a "break", or a text appearing onscreen that says that the villager went to the moon. Horses that can sort of glide(more like fall at a slightly slower rate than normal) named potaoto. Generally any crazy stuff you can think of. Also if the villagers could be randomized each game that would be cool.
Maybe also a chance so that instead when a egg is broken the egg hatches instead(the team who got their egg hatched still has ine life left) and the enderdragon rampages every team(cant break blocks).

Last edited:

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
The idea seems cool. I don't think this fits with the gamemode Eggwars. In skywars it would be pretty nice, but I don't think they will code that.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Sweet. An EggWars Insane mode! At first I thought you were about to talk like a gamemode similar to EggWars Overpowered. But then, I realized this was actually insane... +1 For the Villagers taking a break, but all villagers need to take a break at the same time, not just one at a time, unless it's supposed to be extremely unfair like that.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
eh, went to this thinking it could be cool but I'm not sure i like the idea at all, seems to make the game very luck based and takes away a lot of the skill

Jun Seo

May 11, 2016
So the game will have no need of skill and luck , and it doesnt fit well in eggwars . Nice idea tho

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
Best if you wanna do SkyWars, EggWars wouldn't be suitable, because how are you supposed to collect the money from gens, and I think the random burning would cause a lot of protests (Especially when you escaped and you only have half a heart and you die to fire), it would make people angry.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom