Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• Yes, the new gamemode is really cool!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, the new gamemode is not realistic.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Yes, the Stone Ranks need to be able to select a map.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, the Stone Ranks need to buy a rank.

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

zStqrmm

Novice Member
May 3, 2017
Netherlands
General idea

My general idea is:

- New Gamemode
- Map selection stone ranks

New Gamemode

The new gamemode is just a Voting option in solo and team eggwars, just like hardcore and OP. The general idea of the new gamemode is almost the same as OP, but Obsidian needs to be more expensive. Diamond armor has to be 48 diamonds per piece, or removed from this gamemode. This way people are less likely to camp. And the game has more action.

Map Selection Stone Ranks
I do not have a stone rank myself, I have a diamond rank. But when you had the seperate lobbys for each gamemode (With the signs) you could choose a map as a Stone Rank. Nowadays, you can't. Stone ranks need to be able to choose maps so they can enjoy the eggwars experience just like us ranks. It's more new-player friendly, and they can play with a friend in a team of 2.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
It isnt really a new gamemode more like a suggestion to change overpowered to be more expensive but i think its fine as it is.

Giving the Stones the ability to choose maps as in how big the team is should be added but choosing the map itself shouldn't.

Otherwise buying Iron rank is even more useless.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Otherwise buying Iron rank is even more useless.
I literally just bought iron rank, I’d like if not everyone got map selection for free. I payed for it and it seems unfair for someone to steal that feature from me. It would be nice if stone rank parties only got put into games that everyone could fit into a team on.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
Even with making diamond gear more expensive, that might be a bigger excuse to camp because a lot of people don’t like to leave there islands without being fully stacked with diamond gear.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Making Map Selection free would 1. make those who spent their money on it a waste as that's one of the best parts about iron rank, and 2. with CubeCrafts smaller player-base, if players were all scattered in different games, it would take a while for a game to start. A better solution to this would be to not allow players to select the maps but to select how many players a team has in the game. For example, a stone rank can play Eggwars duos which only consist of 2-player team maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom