Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
EakPbga.png

Banner made by @Story. Thank you! :D

Hello Cubecrafters!

The Eggwars House Building Challenge is now here! Please read the thread before submitting.

Also: Foundations of House Building (Tactics, tips, and tricks: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/story-house-building-in-eggwars.219837/)

Introduction

Goal: To build a house in eggwars that looks very nice while trying not to get killed by in-game toxic tryhards.

Getting 100 Egg Kills is easy. Winning 10 games in a row is easy. But this challenge? At first glance, you may have thought this was easier than saying "ez noob". You think: Just gotta place some blocks, right? Yes. And more. You got to not only focus on building a house, but also being ready to fight anyone. And it can't just be a tiny house. You got to make the best house ever. Multiple rooms. Multiple stories. You got to make it the best, because, well, cause you want to win the competition, right? And get those prizes too.

2019-07-12_12.53.12.png
2019-07-12_10.21.16.png
2019-07-13_09.43.00.png

Requirements

1. Multiple screenshots of your house. (Please put the screenshots in a spoiler when you submit, ty)
- If you want to make a cool and awesome video of you building you house, with music and stuff, that would be awesome!

2. A couple sentences that describes you house
- You could get really creative with this. Tell a story about you house. Give a play-by play of the eggwars game. Do something creative.

3. Your IGN

Rules
- You can only submit once, so play multiple games and submit you best!
- This is EGGWARS ONLY. Not skywars, Not bedwars (If you play that sort of thing)
- Have loads of fun! :)

If you have any questions, please contact me via conversations or use the comment section. Thanks!

What We're Looking For.

Creativity and Uniqueness
- How can you combine different blocks in a certain way to to create something cool?
- How can you use the map/environment to collaborate with you house?

Effort and Style
- How big is your house? Does it look nice?
- Did you add stuff inside your house, or is it just empty?

Prizes

1st Place: 3 Uber Cubelets or 1 month of Plus

2nd Place: 2 Uber Cubelets (10 Super Cubelets)

3rd Place: 1 Uber Cubelet (5 Super Cubelets)

The Deadline is August 24th! Good Luck!

- CatsLoveRainbows

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello there forum fries that are currently reading this! ;)

Let me start off by thanking @CatsLoveRainbows for hosting this fun and original competition! When I first read the thread, I quickly jumped into thinking what houses I could build in EggWars using these 6 kinds of blocks that the game is offering, but I think I thought of something interesting. After maaaany tries to give life to my ideas in-game, I think I'm finally ready to introduce my creation...

Cheeseburger House

As you can see, I decided to select map Food and build a house that relates to the theme of the map. I joined team Yellow, so I could use yellow colored blocks for the bread of the burger, and yellow colored glass for the cheese. I put some sweets inside and a yellow heart above the house because... I honestly love the combination of sweet and salty, and love junk food in general. :)

Size of the house: Length is 11 blocks, width is 10, and height is 5 blocks (not counting the heart).

When my team wins the millionth game I have joined to try and build my house, before I finish my house...
G9vEdxl.gif

Username: Elenahh

Good luck to everyone who is planning to participate!

Sorry for the spoiler bug. I spent a lot of time trying to fix it, but the issue comes from the forums and has been reported as a bug.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Let's start with the official entrance of Priley House V2 (yes, it only took me two games)

Click the spoilers down below to take a detailed look at my magnificent house. Sneak peek down below!
NhwACOp.png

This is the walkway players have to use in order to enter the house!

LhYtouA.png

I paid attention to small details such as lighting and plant life, as you can see!

DXBArAq.png

zLUHfZg.png

The inside of the house is filled with treats, or at least, with things I loved as a kid. I always loved it, when was in a boat, to have a glass floor so I could take a peek at all ocean life :) I thought I'd do something similar here (both floor and roof!)

XQVBytV.png

Fv4aNGE.png

MNNjKF1.png

And here's a picture of the ceiling from the inside!

bCmP6iB.png

SbHvAY5.png

And to top that all off, I finished it in pure style: winning, levelling up and getting a cubelet!

vtjaVPc.png

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Let's start with the official entrance of Priley House V2 (yes, it only took me two games)

Click the spoilers down below to take a detailed look at my magnificent house. Sneak peek down below!
NhwACOp.png

This is the walkway players have to use in order to enter the house!

LhYtouA.png

I paid attention to small details such as lighting and plant life, as you can see!

DXBArAq.png

zLUHfZg.png

The inside of the house is filled with treats, or at least, with things I loved as a kid. I always loved it, when was in a boat, to have a glass floor so I could take a peek at all ocean life :) I thought I'd do something similar here (both floor and roof!)

XQVBytV.png

Fv4aNGE.png

MNNjKF1.png

And here's a picture of the ceiling from the inside!

bCmP6iB.png

SbHvAY5.png

And to top that all off, I finished it in pure style: winning, levelling up and getting a cubelet!

vtjaVPc.png
I love how you built it near a construction site :D

Reactions: Komodо and Priley

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
After reading about this competition, I immediately wanted to start building a house in EggWars, even though I had no idea for a house at all.
I had absolutely no inspiration so I decided to simply join a game and get started with the task (whether the environment would be suitable or not).
After struggling with the entrance and almost completely losing the game twice, I finally got to lay the foundation stone!

A basic overview of the outside from the house.
Schermafbeelding 2019-08-20 om 14.28.05.png

Let's take a look at the inside now, shall we?

On ground level I decorated the house with just the basic stuff such as windows, some chests and uhh... CAKE! (Duhh)
Schermafbeelding 2019-08-20 om 14.29.43.png

Schermafbeelding 2019-08-20 om 14.35.23.png

Ohh... please don't mind the clutter underneath the staircase, I didn't have time to clean that up!
I promise it will be gone next time you visit my house! ^-^
Schermafbeelding 2019-08-20 om 14.29.49.png
The roof is made out of glass so you can see your surroundings at all times.
This is the place to be if you want to spend a cozy night under the stars!
Schermafbeelding 2019-08-20 om 14.30.08.png

jndbbfh.png

It was so much fun creating this house on my own.
For some reason I really enjoyed the mix of both the tension I got from the fact that you could get attacked at any time and the calm feeling you get while slowly constructing the house!

Thank you so much for hosting this competition, @CatsLoveRainbows !
It was a pleasure to participate! ^-^

ATleastItried.png

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My house is a pink farm-ish house! You see those a lot in the Netherlands. It's built near a construction site because my house was the first one to be finished, but a lot more houses are yet to come!
Me at the doorstep
upload_2019-8-20_19-47-11.png

Me looking at my beautiful house (The roof is all hay btw)
upload_2019-8-20_19-47-46.png

Me looking to the construction site through the window
upload_2019-8-20_19-48-23.png

The house in the middle of islands with unfinished houses (The construction site :b)
upload_2019-8-20_19-49-4.png

Me and my friends in front of my house (We all built a house in the same game and showed them to each other after finishing them)
upload_2019-8-20_19-50-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-20_19-47-32.png
    upload_2019-8-20_19-47-32.png
    684.3 KB · Views: 125

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I thought this would be fun to do with a friend, so I invited @Puffin to a party and joined this map. When we were the last players left, we started working on the house. We thought it would look cool if we made a spiral around the flag. Then we went a bit crazy and created a giant sphere. It ended up looking like this :)
2019-08-23_19.02.35.png
2019-08-23_19.02.49.png
2019-08-23_19.03.37.png
2019-08-23_19.01.29.png
2019-08-23_19.04.57.png
2019-08-23_19.04.11.png
2019-08-23_19.04.48.png

Last edited:

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Submissions are now CLOSED!

Thank you so much for submitting! For the first couple of days after this thread was launched, I thought: "Either everybody's gonna submit, or no one is." And nobody submitted for like a week. And then
BAM! @Elenahh submitted. Then @Riley . Then all the other amazing people (@Josher @BattleZoneLover01 @Y_0_U_P @boyflo05 @Fisktratt ) started submitting some amazing houses. For me (and hopefully for you too) it was so mush fun seeing all the unique builds, with all the different ideas that I never thought were even possible.

Since this is the first time I'm doing this, I would really appreciate you feedback. For me, I would love if we could all team up in a game and build some houses TOGETHER. We could either build one big house, or we could do our own and we could vote for the best one. That would be so much fun! But, I don't know if you agree with me on this. Would you want to do this again? Do you think a discord server would be cool? Howabout an organized event that happens every month? Please tell me what you think (commenting on this thread is fine). It would help a lot!

Now, onto the prizes....

Elenahh's Cheeseburger House!

Ok. You know how people say “Think outside the box.” right? Well, you did that, and more. You could’ve built a regular house with you four types of blocks. But no. Instead you built a cheeseburger. On the map Food. Which is super awesome.

I love how the cheese looks as if it's oozing out. And the heart looks super cool. Maybe if you put it on a obsidian plate, or added some hay french fries, that would've been cool too.

V8wzIIf.png

This picture looks awesome. I love how the milkshake is right beside the burger. (Yum! :) )

Congrats!

Fiskratt's House!

I just LOVE this house. The dome is really nice. The pillar is super cool too. I also love the hay bridge that leads to the tree house.

123abc.png

I don't know if this is intentional, but this shot is super cool. I just imagine the golf ball crashing into the dome at a high velocity. Maybe if there was glass that was scattered everywhere, it would look more like the ball broke the dome.

Still really cool though!

Boyflo05's House!

This house is awesome! Not only did you finish the construction site, but you made the house LOOK cool. I love the little room on the 3rd floor and the design is also really nice.

upload_2019-8-22_11-1-45.png

I just wish there could be more things on the inside of the house. Do a combination of hay, chests, and some cake! Or you can a little courtyard out front.

Good Job! :D

So, there you have it. Congratulations to those who won! :)

See ya in the comments,
- CatsLoveRainbows

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom