Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Ok, so i've been getting this glitch when i play eggwars sometimes (30% of games), it's where i buy something from the shop, it shows up in my inventory. now it's not in my tool bar its in my inventory. so when i swap the item i want with another in my toolbar, it will eventually teleport in my inventory again or disapear as a whole when i try to use it, once the certain item has been glitched when-ever i buy it from any villager it disappears evetually and i cant use armour, blocks, food, or anything for the rest of this game

it's really annoying and if there's a way to stop it please tell me

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ok, so i've been getting this glitch when i play eggwars sometimes (30% of games), it's where i buy something from the shop, it shows up in my inventory. now it's not in my tool bar its in my inventory. so when i swap the item i want with another in my toolbar, it will eventually teleport in my inventory again or disapear as a whole when i try to use it, once the certain item has been glitched when-ever i buy it from any villager it disappears evetually and i cant use armour, blocks, food, or anything for the rest of this game

it's really annoying and if there's a way to stop it please tell me
Might you show that glitch with a video? I think it happened to me in a few games, but I was able to buy items as always, I didn't have any issue with it.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It would be good if you showed a video as evidence of it, and you may report it as a bug at this section.

Maybe it could be caused by lag or when you buy items with Shift + click quickly (that's how it happened that "glitch" to me).
As Jeff said, please provide video evidence when reporting a bug, with /whereami included. Simply type /whereami in the chat while recording. It is much easier for the staff team to take a look at the bug and how we need to fix it.

Also, please reports bugs you may encounter here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/ , as this is the right section for it.

If your still struggling on how to make a good bug report, don't hesitate to start a PM with me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on PhilSwift76's profile.
Hey Swift! Take the follow and a extra sub!
Reesle wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Reesle's profile.
Congratulations on over 3 500 Reactions score my friend:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on basel27's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom