Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 21, 2017
13
10
18
A statistic of how much times you've upgraded a generator (iron, gold, diamond and emerald) all in 1 statistic, not 1 for iron, 1 for gold, 1 for diamond and one for emerald

-Juskebat
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So you want a leader broad to show many times you upgraded a generator? I don`t get it...
He never mentioned a leaderboard. Just a statistic to show how often you upgrade generators.

At this point, this stat would only be kind of pointless to me as I've already player thousands of games of eggwars. The stat would be way off from the actual number that it would be if implemented at the time I started playing it.
(to be honest, I can't even remember the last time I upgraded a generator. Probably over 100 games ago)
Adding this statistic seems a little out of place after all this time.
 

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,331
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
So you want a leader broad to show many times you upgraded a generator? I don`t get it...
He never mentioned a leaderboard. Just a statistic to show how often you upgrade generators.

At this point, this stat would only be kind of pointless to me as I've already player thousands of games of eggwars. The stat would be way off from the actual number that it would be if implemented at the time I started playing it.
(to be honest, I can't even remember the last time I upgraded a generator. Probably over 100 games ago)
Adding this statistic seems a little out of place after all this time.
Ahh...ok I thought a leaderboard was the same thing as a stat, and yes I do agree with you. Skilled players rarely upgrade their gens, since they know that people could take over their base and use those gens. Could be good, but useless to players like you and I. :P
 

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
236
205
48
iraq
Can you Explain more?

I don't understand what do you mean and what idea do you want to reach?
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
A statistic of how much times you've upgraded a generator (iron, gold, diamond and emerald) all in 1 statistic, not 1 for iron, 1 for gold, 1 for diamond and one for emerald

-Juskebat
I don't think this suggestion is really necessary, I am speaking form Gainfullterror's post. It would be nice that in the future you make your posts a little more detailed so its easier to understand :D
-1
 
  • Like
Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom