Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
That doesn't stop them from aiming to sabotage generators rather than actually playing the game.
If they do that at that point it would be a strategy(keep breaking the gen so that team bleeds resources). Similar to somebody trying to constantly bomb rush your egg at the beginning of the game.
This would only annoy people, and I don't really see what it brings to the game.
Breaking the gen would be a long term strategy, as in if you can't break the egg at the beginning sabotage the gens so later on in the game that team gets less resources than the others. Also the second part of the post is to deter not attacking anybody and staying at base. Also in op if the enemy team doesnt allow you to break their egg and they are camping your team could e pearl in, split up and half of the people sabotage generators and half go for egg so if the egg breaking fails at least the camping team will get less resources(and the resources they used to fix the gens).

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
If they do that at that point it would be a strategy(keep breaking the gen so that team bleeds resources). Similar to somebody trying to constantly bomb rush your egg at the beginning of the game.
This would make camping even more annoying. They just have to camp mid, get rich, break their bridge, and break the gens of islands next to them.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
This would make camping even more annoying. They just have to camp mid, get rich, break their bridge, and break the gens of islands next to them.
Second part of the post, it encourages nomadic play vs straight up camping. Also what about the other teams, if they break their bridge to mid they lose control over it.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Make it so that if you go to an enemie's island you can break their gens by right clicking the signs(maybe for a cost?),but you can't break your own team's generator. This will make it so next time the generator is fixed it becomes less efficient(more time to spawn the same resources). Mid gens can't be manually broken(but the next part of the post does allow for mid gens to break). Edit:If the team on that island is dead you can't manually break that generator.

Editv2: Sabotage Resistance
When you right click the sign you have to hold it down for x amount if seconds depending on generator level.(level 1 easiest, level 4 hardest)
Also maybe it could be so the opposit ehappens to prevent early game generator shutdowns(level 4 easist, level 1 hardest)

Iron can be broken back to level 1 if it was higher than that, it can't be disabled.

Something extra: Generators have a limited life span of how many resources they can produce(3x or 4x the amount of material they were suppose to use ex:a level 1 diamond gen guves either 12 or 15 diamonds before breaking), and leveling them up resets the life span. Once a generator gets naturally broken you can fix it using the previous material: iron->gold->diamond. The price to fix the generator scales by a prices of 8(8,16,24 and so on or a scale of 4 if this is too much). When you fix the generator either 1.The level remains of what it was before breaking or 2. The level resets back to level 1.
Once a gen has broken x amounts of times your team can willingly break it which will reset the cost(and you start back at level 1), but the gen will be less efficient than it was before.(more time to spawn the same amount of resources)

This will discourage camping since if you stay at one spot for so long eventually the fix price will overwhelm. This will encourage taking out other islands to get their gens, and games might become semi-nomadic.

The first idea is Kind of useless, reason being is they can be so easily be turned back on

The second idea is horrible idea because then you have the problem of fly hackers and team trollers always breaking it.

I like it, however I would say you should not be able to break iron generators.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
The first idea is Kind of useless, reason being is they can be so easily be turned back on

The second idea is horrible idea because then you have the problem of fly hackers and team trollers always breaking it.

I like it, however I would say you should not be able to break iron generators.

Hey!
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads. You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game