Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Make it so that if you go to an enemie's island you can break their gens by right clicking the signs(maybe for a cost?),but you can't break your own team's generator. This will make it so next time the generator is fixed it becomes less efficient(more time to spawn the same resources). Mid gens can't be manually broken(but the next part of the post does allow for mid gens to break). Edit:If the team on that island is dead you can't manually break that generator.

Editv2: Sabotage Resistance
When you right click the sign you have to hold it down for x amount if seconds depending on generator level.(level 1 easiest, level 4 hardest)
Also maybe it could be so the opposit ehappens to prevent early game generator shutdowns(level 4 easist, level 1 hardest)

Iron can be broken back to level 1 if it was higher than that, it can't be disabled.

Something extra: Generators have a limited life span of how many resources they can produce(3x or 4x the amount of material they were suppose to use ex:a level 1 diamond gen guves either 12 or 15 diamonds before breaking), and leveling them up resets the life span. Once a generator gets naturally broken you can fix it using the previous material: iron->gold->diamond. The price to fix the generator scales by a prices of 8(8,16,24 and so on or a scale of 4 if this is too much). When you fix the generator either 1.The level remains of what it was before breaking or 2. The level resets back to level 1.
Once a gen has broken x amounts of times your team can willingly break it which will reset the cost(and you start back at level 1), but the gen will be less efficient than it was before.(more time to spawn the same amount of resources)

This will discourage camping since if you stay at one spot for so long eventually the fix price will overwhelm. This will encourage taking out other islands to get their gens, and games might become semi-nomadic.

Last edited:

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I like it, however I would say you should not be able to break iron gens.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The first idea is Kind of useless, reason being is they can be so easily be turned back on

The second idea is horrible idea because then you have the problem of fly hackers and team trollers always breaking it

Reactions: Krealίxx

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
The first idea is Kind of useless, reason being is they can be so easily be turned back on
This will make it so next time the generator is fixed it becomes less efficient(more time to spawn the same resources).
The second idea is horrible idea because then you have the problem of fly hackers and team trollers always breaking it
You can't account for fly hackers since they are cheating, not much you can do there since if they are at your island they most likely will break your egg.(then kill you) Going to fix the first suggestion a little bit:Fix(If the team on that island dies you can't break that generator manually)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Then it becomes a game of suicide bombing islands and turning off all their generators instead of actually playing the game.

Reactions: Ping Ether

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Then it becomes a game of suicide bombing islands and turning off all their generators instead of actually playing the game.
I did say that if it was decided breaking a generator could cost something, also if they suicide bomb you then just go and break their egg/generators, or make sure to keep your generators defended.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, this would be way too complex, and have a whole lot of uproar if they actually added it.

#1, CC is a huge server, and many new people come each week. This means that many people are still learning how to play, and over-complicating the game won't help with that either.

#2, personally, on a map like e.x. kingdom, I would just rush mid, grab some diamonds, go back to base, upgrade my diamond gen, then start rushing people, and unlimitedly troll people.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Make it so that if you go to an enemie's island you can break their gens by right clicking the signs(maybe for a cost?),but you can't break your own team's generator. This will make it so next time the generator is fixed it becomes less efficient(more time to spawn the same resources). Mid gens can't be manually broken(but the next part of the post does allow for mid gens to break). Edit:If the team on that island is dead you can't manually break that generator.

Something extra: Generators have a limited life span of how many resources they can produce(3x or 4x the amount of material they were suppose to use ex:a level 1 diamond gen guves either 12 or 15 diamonds before breaking), and leveling them up resets the life span. Once a generator gets naturally broken you can fix it using the previous material: iron->gold->diamond. The price to fix the generator scales by a prices of 8(8,16,24 and so on or a scale of 4 if this is too much). When you fix the generator either 1.The level remains of what it was before breaking or 2. The level resets back to 1 you decide.
Iron gen should be unbreakable.
Once a gen has broken x amounts of times your team can willingly break it which will reset the cost(and you start back at level 1), but the gen will be less efficient than it was before.(more time to spawn the same amount of resources)

This will discourage camping since if you stay at one spot for so long eventually the fix price will overwhelm. This will encourage taking out other islands to get their gens, and games might become semi-nomadic.
loop
{Suicide rush -> break gens - > make them less eficient}

Reactions: TheQueenWaddle

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
loop
{Suicide rush -> break gens - > make them less eficient}
You could stop this by making sure they don't get to your island or breaking their egg or like I said before, make breaking a generator cost something.(diamonds or gold sound good?)*Edit:Look at Sabotage Resistance section.*

Last edited:

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Yeah, this would be way too complex, and have a whole lot of uproar if they actually added it.

#1, CC is a huge server, and many new people come each week. This means that many people are still learning how to play, and over-complicating the game won't help with that either.

#2, personally, on a map like e.x. kingdom, I would just rush mid, grab some diamonds, go back to base, upgrade my diamond gen, then start rushing people, and unlimitedly troll people.
1.What about the people that have been playing the same game for a while, wouldn't some change be good to spice the game up a little bit?(We all thought emerald gens were not going to be added) Also how many weeks has eggwars been out, and how many popular/unpopular youtubers done eggwars?
2. You could do this withouth the generator being able to be sabotaged(spawn camp) also I added a Sabotage Resistance section to avoid this trolling.
Edit: I just realized this was a double post, sorry.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016

Make is so that you have to mine the generator 100 times, so if I was mining it chat would say: 73/100 destroyed that way it's less OP at the start
what would you rather break your enemies egg or gen....

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Well the dev could also modify it and give the griefer that just destroyed your generators a glowing effect so he can be killed.It would last 15 seconds.During this time he needs to survive or else the generators will reset to the previous lvl which was before breaking.If he survives and then dies he successfully reduced your generator lvl

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Make is so that you have to mine the generator 100 times, so if I was mining it chat would say: 73/100 destroyed that way it's less OP at the start

what would you rather break your enemies egg or gen....
Egg because the egg is easier even with obby i once had teammates so stupid someone somehow got into my teams base unnoticed and mined obsidian and broke our egg WITH ONLY THEIR FIST

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016

Editv2: Sabotage Resistance
When you right click the sign you have to hold it down for x amount if seconds depending on generator level.(level 1 easiest, level 4 hardest)
Also maybe it could be so the opposit ehappens to prevent early game generator shutdowns(level 4 easist, level 1 hardest)

Iron can be broken back to level 1 if it was higher than that, it can't be disabled.

Something extra: Generators have a limited life span of how many resources they can produce(3x or 4x the amount of material they were suppose to use ex:a level 1 diamond gen guves either 12 or 15 diamonds before breaking), and leveling them up resets the life span. Once a generator gets naturally broken you can fix it using the previous material: iron->gold->diamond. The price to fix the generator scales by a prices of 8(8,16,24 and so on or a scale of 4 if this is too much). When you fix the generator either 1.The level remains of what it was before breaking or 2. The level resets back to level 1.

I think that you should only be abled to drain it 1 level at a time

D

Deleted member 169486

This sounds like a good addition. Maybe when you click to upgrade the gen there can be a block of redstone that will shut it down. It could cost maybe 20 diamonds to shut it down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom