Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the update?

• Total voters

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
This for the person who thought that this update was a good idea:
Imagine being so bad at your job that you angered your entire loyal fanbase. You let us down constantly and this probably isn’t your first time. I have a feeling you were responsible for flipping the lobby the other way too? What did that even do? IT WAS A DUMB AND POINTLESS IDEA, similar to this one. You have bad ideas. Just bad in general. No good. Very yucky. You’re gross.

For the rest of the staff team:
Change it back. Do not touch things on your server that don’t need to be touched. Nobody played the beta eggwars. “BuT wE wERe tEstIng iT sIncE mArCh. ThiS is wHat wE weRe TryInG to Do!” uhm it didn’t work. It was lame 0/10 stars. Listen to YOUR community and undo it.
Get mad at me, roast me, whatever i got nothin to lose. You guys fail constantly. I’ve seen you guys pull these *not so very good* stunts before. Fix it. It’s not too late.

“SuGesT ThIngS. How Do WE MaKe iT bEtTer?”
The answer is that you don’t. You don’t touch a thing. You leave it alone. Go make a new game or something. Change lucky islands, bring back speed eggwars, add it to a mini game thing…just stop touching the one game that is keeping your dying server alive. No more ladders, no more automatic building (trash), no more emerald gens on all the maps, no potions (save that for skywars). Fix it.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hello Aries,

I was in the same position as you two years ago. They did the giant update on tower defense and I was heartbroken. My friends and I tried to discord call some staff, and make forum posts about it, and while they did show they cared, nothing was reversed. I and some tower defense players even quit cubecraft for a bit. However, I came back because I care about the game, and over time I got used to the update and found different strategies and made new friends.

I'm not saying you don't need to be upset because I do understand. I know this change was drastic, and they could at the very least balance it out a bit more and undo a few changes here and there. But overall, what Cube is doing is just business, they have a reason behind what they do, and I'm sure the staff is doing the best they can.

Reactions: Matriox

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This is really harsh mate, I get your angry but you do realise everyone on this staff team is human, they make mistakes, they unfortunately are unable to read your mind, considering what new content has been added you are serverely overreacting and making a fool of yourself in the long run, please have some consideration before you post something like this.

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
This is really harsh mate, I get your angry but you do realise everyone on this staff team is human, they make mistakes, they unfortunately are unable to read your mind, considering what new content has been added you are serverely overreacting and making a fool of yourself in the long run, please have some consideration before you post something like this.
Nah gotta disagree with you on this one. I don't think people are getting angry enough. Cube has this pattern where they think they're doing the right thing and then the player base says "this isn't a good idea, I don't like it" and then they proceed to do it anyway. They pretend to listen, but at the end of the day they're only doing damage control because they know they're going to keep the update.

Was it harsh? sure it was harsh. Would I post something like this again? Probably. Would I say something like this in a call with them? Yes, and I'll do it again. They don't listen unless you're being harsh and/or assertive. I've been nice. I've suggested things in the past, but it doesn't really matter what I say. I have absolutely nothing to lose.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Nobody played the beta eggwars.
That is probably because most people knew the stats would be deleted after a while because the game was temporarily. Also because nobody played it games took ages to fill up which just isn't fun so why would you join a game then?

I personally find it quite funny how everyone turned into a Karen and is crying about "ThEiR EgGwARs BeiNg TouCHeD". I don't see a problem at all! I don't think the update was good, basically because not much things changed and the things that changed are kind of useless They could have done better imo. However it wasn't bad either. Not much has changed.

I mean, auto structures. I'm also not a big fan of it, but who's ever gonna use them?
The emerald generators; you can like it or not, but they also are kind of useless. Like who is gonna stand on the generator for 10 minutes to buy a speed potion? It is quite useless!

The only changes you are gonna use are great in my opinion!
- The new ability is awesome!
- Shortcuts for buying a full armour set in 1 click instead of 4, great!
- Steak costs finally reduced in normal mode, AWESOME!
- Wood (even though it's stolen from Bedwars) actually is quite a nice addition. It's another way of protecting your egg, better then clay but weaker then obsidian.

Why is everyone complaining so much, just calm down people, not much has changed!

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
I mean, auto structures. I'm also not a big fan of it, but who's ever gonna use them?
The emerald generators; you can like it or not, but they also are kind of useless. Like who is gonna stand on the generator for 10 minutes to buy a speed potion? It is quite useless!

The only changes you are gonna use are great in my opinion!
- The new ability is awesome!
- Shortcuts for buying a full armour set in 1 click instead of 4, great!
- Steak costs finally reduced in normal mode, AWESOME!
- Wood (even though it's stolen from Bedwars) actually is quite a nice addition. It's another way of protecting your egg, better then clay but weaker then obsidian.

Why is everyone complaining so much, just calm down people, not much has changed!

1. Auto structures should be taken out. This isn't fortnite this is minecraft. "Nobody uses them" great! get rid of them.
2. Short cuts to buying full armor in one click? Too op. Imagine you're running after someone who just got diamonds from mid. You know they're going to get full iron and that you have at least a couple of seconds to disrupt them while they're shopping. Now? boom you're instantly out geared and you're done.
3. Steaks. sure that's great dont really care about that
4. wood. Cubecraft will never be hypixel no matter how hard they try. They have a unique and original game right in front of them, yet they strive to be something they're not. Get rid of it.
5. Emerald gens. I don't care for them. They're too slow and nobody will get the chance to use the gens unless they have enough time. Example: camping. Adding too many potions to eggwars will ruin the game.

I may be a Karen, but at least I'm not a bootlicker.

Reactions: JaidenIGN

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This for the person who thought that this update was a good idea:
Imagine being so bad at your job that you angered your entire loyal fanbase. You let us down constantly and this probably isn’t your first time. I have a feeling you were responsible for flipping the lobby the other way too? What did that even do? IT WAS A DUMB AND POINTLESS IDEA, similar to this one. You have bad ideas. Just bad in general. No good. Very yucky. You’re gross.

For the rest of the staff team:
Change it back. Do not touch things on your server that don’t need to be touched. Nobody played the beta eggwars. “BuT wE wERe tEstIng iT sIncE mArCh. ThiS is wHat wE weRe TryInG to Do!” uhm it didn’t work. It was lame 0/10 stars. Listen to YOUR community and undo it.
Get mad at me, roast me, whatever i got nothin to lose. You guys fail constantly. I’ve seen you guys pull these *not so very good* stunts before. Fix it. It’s not too late.

“SuGesT ThIngS. How Do WE MaKe iT bEtTer?”
The answer is that you don’t. You don’t touch a thing. You leave it alone. Go make a new game or something. Change lucky islands, bring back speed eggwars, add it to a mini game thing…just stop touching the one game that is keeping your dying server alive. No more ladders, no more automatic building (trash), no more emerald gens on all the maps, no potions (save that for skywars). Fix it.
they are trying their best and for you to come in here and say stuff like this is extremely ignorant and rude. You arent entitled to whatever you want, some others liked the update and there is no going back, games change live with it. Also the lobby was changed for a reason, before you say it was pointless check your facts, it just makes your sound stupid. lobbies were changed due to a decline in players so that you would have more of a community instead of the 5-6 people in each game/lobby. I actually really like the lobbies now because you can go into lobby one and talk with a whole bunch of people whenever you want. So think about what you are saying before making a post like this, thanks

DressingBro

Jun 22, 2020
1. Auto structures should be taken out. This isn't fortnite this is minecraft. "Nobody uses them" great! get rid of them.
2. Short cuts to buying full armor in one click? Too op. Imagine you're running after someone who just got diamonds from mid. You know they're going to get full iron and that you have at least a couple of seconds to disrupt them while they're shopping. Now? boom you're instantly out geared and you're done.
3. Steaks. sure that's great dont really care about that
4. wood. Cubecraft will never be hypixel no matter how hard they try. They have a unique and original game right in front of them, yet they strive to be something they're not. Get rid of it.
5. Emerald gens. I don't care for them. They're too slow and nobody will get the chance to use the gens unless they have enough time. Example: camping. Adding too many potions to eggwars will ruin the game.

I may be a Karen, but at least I'm not a bootlicker.
1. Auto structures will not be used but fun to see how they build.
2. Imagine clicking four times to get your armor instead of one.
3. Steaks are better than carrots.
4. More blocks to protect your egg.
5. I am with you on this one.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree, but it is no big deal either, it doesn't ruin the game.

I don't think it's too op. It's fair. If the player farmed the diamonds he should be abled to use them quick in case he needs to.

I agree, it's stolen from another server which I don't like, but on the other side I like there is another way now to protect your egg which is slightly better then clay. This is one thing that refreshes the gameplay a bit, what they aimed for with this update.

I agree as well, emerald gens are quite useless. The things you can buy with them are not useful enough to make you win the game and the time to farm is too long. This is another addition which I don't like, but it's no big deal as well.

Altogether I agree that they didn't do great, which they acknowledged. They tried to refresh the game which in my opinion didn't really work out this way.
But ruin the game? Definitely not. It's more like they added useless things instead of nice refreshing features. This way the gameplay stayed nearly the same (which everybody wants, right?)

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
they are trying their best and for you to come in here and say stuff like this is extremely ignorant and rude. You arent entitled to whatever you want, some others liked the update and there is no going back, games change live with it. Also the lobby was changed for a reason, before you say it was pointless check your facts, it just makes your sound stupid. lobbies were changed due to a decline in players so that you would have more of a community instead of the 5-6 people in each game/lobby. I actually really like the lobbies now because you can go into lobby one and talk with a whole bunch of people whenever you want. So think about what you are saying before making a post like this, thanks

Ignorant? No. Rude? 100% yes, but I'd say it 50 times more if that means they pay attention this time.

As for the lobbies comment I have no idea what you're even talking about. They flipped the lobby around in one update. It wasn't a big deal. It was facing one way and then they flipped it the other.

Last edited:

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
1. Auto structures will not be used but fun to see how they build.
2. Imagine clicking four times to get your armor instead of one.
3. Steaks are better than carrots.
4. More blocks to protect your egg.
5. I am with you on this one.

1. if they're not being used they shouldnt be in it
2. They made quick equip even faster. I hope you run into a full diamond spam clicker.
3. dont even know what you're talking about. Making steaks cheaper was fine? Who said anything about carrots?
4. Don't need more blocks. Pretty straight forward. You either use clay, end stone, or obsidian (which apparently turns into tnt when you place it on the egg? Not sure if they changed that yet.)
5. Cool, great

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom