Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Dear Eggwars Staff member,
I have started playing this game nearly 2 weeks ago and I have encountered at least 21 FLYING HACKERS and instead of banning them your senital AI banned me. I was playing a solo eggwars game and I play from india so the ping is sometimes really high, so I think I was purple and they were opponent 1 and opponent 2 so, I started speed bridging the the opponent 1 and destroyed his egg and eliminated him and then when I was returning, the opponent 2 started rushing my base and I also persuaded him but then at the very same time another opponent started bridging form his base to mine, so now there were 3 players including me on my island, I started fighting the opponent 2 but then suddenly everything got stopped and it was very laggy and then suddenly I was knocked out by opponent2 and I was in the mid air and started recieving damage all of a sudden then it said, YOU ARE DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER then I ragequit the game. after a few moments when I tried to rejoin it, it said SENITAL CAUGHT YOU CHEATING CODE <appeal code>. Which then bought me up to write this forum, Please help me, I have out my 21 hours in this game and belive me I did not hack, All the progress I made was a result of only true gamer hardwork and dedication, Please icheetah help me. I belive in you guys. I hope I mentioned everything clearly, I appologize if I didnt as I dont speak english, I belong to India and I speak hind however, I tried my best.

My Username is 'IcySquareBell'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DeadShot3364

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Hi, Abdu
Sorry for what happened to your account as i see you have already make an appeal unfortunately you have to wait until one of the staff team responses on your appeal. The staff team can't do anything about your ban until you got an official response from appeal site.

Note: this might be take several days depend on how the staff team are busy.

Reactions: DeadShot3364

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
First of all, and very important, do not share your code appeal with us, because someone can false appeal your ban.
Second, you'll have to wait until your appeal gets reviewed. Keep in mind sentinel appeals take longer than normal appeals, meaning you'll have to wait between 3 days and 10 days.
And finally, if the appeal gets denied, I would recommend you to start a conversation with one of the sentinel developers to discuss your ban. But, it's not preferable if your ban is temporarily, as they will tell you to wait until it expires.

Sorry for the false ban but, as you may know, sentinel is still improving. Although it does a lot of work though.

Thanks.

Elevator: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Elevated
Hulk: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Hulk_

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If your appeal gets denied, only start a conversation with the developer that denied (ask in staff-help if needed)
This can be done with the link Jiivan provided!
Good luck

- Removed appeal code
- Moved to support
- Locked as support has been provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
Top Bottom