Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SyntaxSS_

Dec 28, 2016
It would be super cool if there were "portable villagers". A way of accessing the shop from anywhere in the map. Don't you hate it when you get to the middle island or something or you are trapped without a pickaxe or you need food from a far distance? But people might abuse this so then you would make it a one time use and cost a ton of valuables. Let me know what you think.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Not a great idea, super overpowered even if you only get one use.

The shop is designed to be only reachable from outer islands, this is a big part of the gameplay. The process of having to physically buy things, waiting for money to get things, it's embedded as part of the game. Taking this away even slightly just because you're too lazy to cross a short distance from mid to the outer islands is absurd.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
As we know villagers can be used as arrow shields. . . Players may just buy villagers and place them around their island and use them as arrow blocks. Villagers are also indestructible so people may use them as egg defence. There are many other exploits and if you would like me to list them all it's probably going to take me years (which is like 2 minutes). The point is there are many exploits and like @StorySays said it is part of the gameplay. Being trapped on the middle island is something which occurs to me repeatedly but I just hide my items, jump off the cliff and go back in an attempt to retrieve them. If they aren't there, too bad, if they are I'm as happy as ever. It's a good suggestion and your ideas aren't bad so KEEP SUGGESTING!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is quite OP and I don't think you should be able to access a villager in the middle of the map. If you want to buy something which your forgot to buy, just run back to your island, make sure to not get shot off and buy the things in the villager which you forgot to buy.

A

A pigeon

How would people use villagers as egg defense when you can walk through them ? @GamingAssassin lol

As for the thread , nuh huh . This is pretty broken for reasons mentioned above

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
How would people use villagers as egg defense when you can walk through them ? @GamingAssassin lol

As for the thread , nuh huh . This is pretty broken for reasons mentioned above

@Fool sometimes the hitbox occupies the space if u place directly infront of the egg. So I'm saying that when you walk into the villager and towards the egg you are within the villager which when you punch will make you access the shop or it may just push you out of the way due to player collision.

A

A pigeon

@Fool sometimes the hitbox occupies the space if u place directly infront of the egg. So I'm saying that when you walk into the villager and towards the egg you are within the villager which when you punch will make you access the shop or it may just push you out of the way due to player collision.
It will not , if you get close enogh to the egg you will be able to break it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom