Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you also want a emerald generator in almost each map??

• Yes of course!!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No don't want one.

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TweetGuy

In the map UnderSea and Western you have a Emerald genertor but those maps are the only ones that have a Emerald generator.
I think there should be more maps with a Emerald generator.
And also the Emeralds need to spawn faster not each 15 seconds but 10 and after a upgrade (level 2) 7,5 seconds and the last upgrade (level 3) 5 seconds.

A

A pigeon

EMeralds are worthless either make them viable or remove them from all maps. The only good enerald weapon was removed

Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
In the map UnderSea and Western you have a Emerald genertor but those maps are the only ones that have a Emerald generator.
And also the Emeralds need to spawn faster not each 15 seconds but 10 and after a upgrade (level 2) 7,5 seconds and the last upgrade (level 3) 5 seconds.
duh they should be emerald gens

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think teaparty would be good. But not in ALL THE MAPS. Just a few

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
It is well on the maps that this, since not all have much time to play and having those generators is to be a good time in what they leave, I say that they are well in the ones that are

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree with tspacedog. You are right, emerald generators should be seen more often. I don't think that the emerald production rate should be increased but I do think that there should be a level 3 option. The only reason that tspacedog got into that position was because he let them. If he would have played faster and used a better strategy he would have claimed mid. He didn't, and whoever does claim mid should have the advantage to choose how the game turns out.

~ DreamFudge

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Maybe not for every map, but maybe a level 3 gen that spawns emeralds every 5 seconds. Who knows what cubecraft will do in the future? ;)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
While I would like emeralds to have a better role in the game I believe they should only be in maps where mid camping is not a problem, if you have played under the sea you will know what I am talking about. I may make a thread detailing a better use for emeralds soon.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, emeralds are for map-specific items.
They have to add that items, not emeralds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom