Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello!

I am not sure if this is suggested before, but here it goes.

Have you ever played an eggwars game that lasted longer then an hour? ( Even in speed. )

My suggestion is that when the timer reaches 45 minutes, all eggs will be broken, no matter what.
That way it will speed up the whole game and take it to a new level. Making the game end faster and even make it more exciting. Who wants to play a 3 hour game with boring campers?

Once you die, you will get eliminated just like what usually happens if your egg is destroyed. There will be a notification 10 minutes before death match, so players can get ready.

What do you guys think?

Some tags ( Sorry if I bothered you )
@Milkyboo @DanDaDino
@Gainfullterror @CyanYellow

Reactions: Twania

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hello!

I am not sure if this is suggested before, but here it goes.

Have you ever played an eggwars game that lasted longer then an hour? ( Even in speed. )

My suggestion is that when the timer reaches 45 minutes, all eggs will be broken, no matter what.
That way it will speed up the whole game and take it to a new level. Making the game end faster and even make it more exciting. Who wants to play a 3 hour game with boring campers?

Once you die, you will get eliminated just like what usually happens if your egg is destroyed. There will be a notification 10 minutes before death match, so players can get ready.

What do you guys think?

Some tags ( Sorry if I bothered you )
@Milkyboo @DanDaDino
@Gainfullterror @CyanYellow
And offer even more encouragement for mid camping. It would be much less than emeralds, but it just doesn't fit eggwars imo

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about this... Campers may be annoying, but this won't necessarily stop them from camping. Getting to their island is the hard part when dealing with them, killing them won't take long. I don't think reaking all the eggs won't achieve much.
Instead, Ender pearls can speed the process up for us. (Since they're being added to normal and all)

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't know about this... Campers may be annoying, but this won't necessarily stop them from camping. Getting to their island is the hard part when dealing with them, killing them won't take long. I don't think reaking all the eggs won't achieve much.
Instead, Ender pearls can speed the process up for us. (Since they're being added to normal and all)
Doesn't have to campers, just generally speeding up the game.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Everyone hates campers, who doesn't?
But I don't think this is the way to go when decreasing campers, as the others said, all eggs destroyed won't help much when trying to deal with campers.
However, I did recently saw a post from MrRubik, saying that he's "Planning" (Hopefully he'll actually implement them) to enderpearls to normal eggwars for 64 diamonds. This might be better to decrease camping drastically. :D

Quote from Rubik

Reactions: RayzMC

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
LOL then whats the point of protecting my egg?
I hope to never see this added . Way to transform eggwars into moneywars. Truth is , sometimes i love campers and skybasers. I never report them . The struggle is what makes eggwars enjoyable. This isnt survical games.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
LOL then whats the point of protecting my egg?
I hope to never see this added . Way to transform eggwars into moneywars. Truth is , sometimes i love campers and skybasers. I never report them . The struggle is what makes eggwars enjoyable. This isnt survical games.
Eggwars and Money wars are the same thing.The point of protecting your egg is defending your egg before the death match. In my opinion, it makes it more exciting and faster.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Eggwars and Money wars are the same thing.The point of protecting your egg is defending your egg before the death match. In my opinion, it makes it more exciting and faster.
i called it moneywars because ur sugestion makes the egg obsolete

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
i called it moneywars because ur sugestion makes the egg obsolete
"Way to transform eggwars into money wars." You say it like there's a difference thats why I pointed that out. It makes the game faster, and your egg will ONLY be broken if the game lasted 45mins or above, if it ended earlier then that, the game will just be a like a typical and normal eggwars game.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
"Way to transform eggwars into money wars." You say it like there's a difference thats why I pointed that out. It makes the game faster, and your egg will ONLY be broken if the game lasted 45mins or
"Way to transform eggwars into money wars." You say it like there's a difference thats why I pointed that out. It makes the game faster, and your egg will ONLY be broken if the game lasted 45mins or above, if it ended earlier then that, the game will just be a like a typical and normal eggwars game.
id rather use brains to win than pvp. I once beat full iron stacked guy on the golf map with leather armour and a sanstone staircase.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I disagree, Eggwars wouldn't be the same, it'd feel wrong to be shoved into a death match after a certain amount of time.
What if one person went around breaking eggs and rushing bases the whole time and the other camps their level 3 diamond generator. Both are put into a deathmatch but it's obvious who is going to win.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I kinda like this idea. Maybe have it in speed mode as speed mode is made for games to be short ;)
Also, to stop mid camping, or any camping as a matter of fact, maybe at the death match teleport everyone to mid?

Reactions: RayzMC

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I kinda like this idea. Maybe have it in speed mode as speed mode is made for games to be short ;)
Also, to stop mid camping, or any camping as a matter of fact, maybe at the death match teleport everyone to mid?
Camping is a part of the game. Deal with it. If this gets implrmented im leaving speed eggwars

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom