Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one do you like?

  • Coloured glass

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Coloured leather armor

    Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Different types of sandstone

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Customized shields

    Votes: 18 75.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Redstqne

Member
Dec 7, 2016
33
16
8
24
aisle 7 in Walmart
I think the colored glass would be emerald up, and the sandstone diamond up. It would be a choice of any color/type you like if you meet the rank requirement. This would be a great way to promote buying a rank, in my opinion.

I think the colored leather armor would be a good idea, but probably obsidian and up only. Personally, I would not use this because I am just so used to seeing brown leather that my brain would probably explode if I had all this colorful armor. That will probably vary for some people, but again, just my opinion.

As for the shields, it has said coming soon for a while now, so I hope that comes soon! Maybe diamond ranks plus? I was hoping that it would come in this update, but I don't mind waiting ;)
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
I think we've already got coloured glass for donators, coloured leather armour would be nice I think, the same with different kinds of sandstone and costomized shields would be nice too, in my opinion.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom