Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Customized shields

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
(i have no rank just wanted to make a suggestion)
I don't know if some of these were requested before but here we go:

1. Coloured glass
2. Coloured leather armor
3. Different types of sandstone (for ex. red sandstone, smooth sandstone etc.)
4. Customized shields

That's all.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I believe coloured glass and armor has been suggested before. You still have my support though.
As far as I know, sandstone hasn't been suggested before. I'd like to see this in-game!
Customised shields might have been suggested before, not sure. I suppose these would get made in the lobby rather than in-game?

I support all of these. ;)

Edit:
Since these are cosmetics, will players have to find these in cubelets? Or will they have to be bought with vanity points? Or do they automatically get unlocked when someone buys a rank?

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
1. There is already colored glass, I am assuming you mean more, but that's pretty pointless imo
2. No..
3. No..
4. Would be pretty cool.

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
I like the option of the coloured leather armour. That'd be pretty cool. Also I'm pretty sure they are making something for custom shields. At least it shows up when you right lick with le flower.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
(i have no rank just wanted to make a suggestion)
I don't know if some of these were requested before but here we go:

1. Coloured glass
2. Coloured leather armor
3. Different types of sandstone (for ex. red sandstone, smooth sandstone etc.)
4. Customized shields

That's all.
I personally approve all of these, they're good but there is 2 problems with this idea 1 of them is the difficulty to implement this
currently the villager uses an armor stand (visible in gm3) to show you the shop menu, then detects you clicking on a certain section then redirects you to a villager selling whatever is in that section, which seems hard enough
this idea will have to make the villager be able to differentiate between non ranked players and ranked players, which seems very difficult

Another point that might make this idea get denied is that it is somewhat against the EULA, the rule states that the server must not give any advantages to ranked players in-game
Colored glass may somewhat be unfair, you can purchase black stained glass in the map space and use it to build, since it is night time the bridge would be barely visible, same goes with other maps that have day (blue or light blue glass)
Colored armor may also be unfair as it could provide some camouflage with the surrounding areas, regular leather armor usually stands out but if it was colored it may not (e.g yellow with sandstone, black/purple with obsidian)
Colored sandstone may also be unfair on certain maps that use red sand and red sandstone since people will think it is apart of the map and will give u a slight advantage with escaping, but the patterned one seems okay ;)
Nothing against colored shields At the moment

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think the leather armor should change because 1. You only use cages for the first few seconds of the game, before it even starts, so I don't get that. 2. I think it should be the rank color, like iron is sort of grey, and obsidian is sort of blackish or purplish. And 3. Who doesn't like multicolored armor?!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
it said nothing in your thread that you mean the glass inside the shop or the cafes at the start of a match.
I think you mean cages, not the place where you buy a cup of coffee ;)
I personally approve all of these, they're good but there is 2 problems with this idea 1 of them is the difficulty to implement this
currently the villager uses an armor stand (visible in gm3) to show you the shop menu, then detects you clicking on a certain section then redirects you to a villager selling whatever is in that section, which seems hard enough
this idea will have to make the villager be able to differentiate between non ranked players and ranked players, which seems very difficult

Another point that might make this idea get denied is that it is somewhat against the EULA, the rule states that the server must not give any advantages to ranked players in-game
Colored glass may somewhat be unfair, you can purchase black stained glass in the map space and use it to build, since it is night time the bridge would be barely visible, same goes with other maps that have day (blue or light blue glass)
Colored armor may also be unfair as it could provide some camouflage with the surrounding areas, regular leather armor usually stands out but if it was colored it may not (e.g yellow with sandstone, black/purple with obsidian)
Colored sandstone may also be unfair on certain maps that use red sand and red sandstone since people will think it is apart of the map and will give u a slight advantage with escaping, but the patterned one seems okay ;)
Nothing against colored shields At the moment
Then voting for health/item type is against eula too since ranked people can vote it ever game and therefore have more experience with it, giving an unfair advantage. -_-
You only use cages for the first few seconds of the game, before it even starts, so I don't get that
???

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think you mean cages, not the place where you buy a cup of coffee ;)

Then voting for health/item type is against eula too since ranked people can vote it ever game and therefore have more experience with it, giving an unfair advantage. -_-

???
Blame my phones autocorrect and yes I mean the cages.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
that isn't against the EULA since it gives it to all players in the game not just the ranked player(s)
shouldn't we get back on topic?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
that isn't against the EULA since it gives it to all players in the game not just the ranked player(s)
shouldn't we get back on topic?
ok back on topic but first. I am not 100% sure if it would be against the Eula but I suppose not since it affects everyone...
The eula has too many loopholes. I just found one that would allow for semi-pay2win

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom