• No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Bed wars came out before egg wars existed so they are technically not copying. At this point egg wars has been around long enough where it will be the next survival games/skywars. Every minigames server has one of those but you don't see people complaining about them copying the server that originally came out with those games. It was only a matter of time for large servers to start using a game like eggwars. It's a popular game enjoyed by many people so servers want it especially server networks which aim to be the one server that you play on.

U

Unipotato

It's probably going to continue. Servers take and adapt other servers' ideas, it's normal. I just hate when other servers take credit for another server's game.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Bed wars. . . .
If you don't know what 'bed wars' is another name is minecraft rush. Other server's copying this idea doesn't really bother me and shouldn't bother anyone else. People will prefer different things and whether hypixel makes/attempts to better cube's eggwars it's up to them. For me hypixel has great skywars, I don't really know what makes it so great but people say it's more established as opposed to cube's. Here, at cubecraft, eggwars is definitely much more established than the 'copycats' and probably what will make it stand out. Their ideas are more out there and get the community involved in new ideas.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Cubecraft didn't come up with the original concept of Eggwars. Yes they have modified it and made it their own but the concept was around long before it was on here.
Just saying... :33

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Bed wars came out before egg wars existed so they are technically not copying. At this point egg wars has been around long enough where it will be the next survival games/skywars. Every minigames server has one of those but you don't see people complaining about them copying the server that originally came out with those games. It was only a matter of time for large servers to start using a game like eggwars. It's a popular game enjoyed by many people so servers want it especially server networks which aim to be the one server that you play on.
According to prestons video bedwars on hypixel is going to be along the lines of our eggwars except you break a bed not an egg the game is on their public prototype meaning its been unleashed to the public for the first time

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom