• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
So I was with resi17 on Lobby 6 (Eggwars one) and we came up with the idea of eggless Eggwars, didn't give it a name but the concept is there.

What would it be?: As it seems like, all the egg wars stuff but with just one life, seems quite challenging and interesting to win, as suicide jumping people couldn't do it too much anymore on bridges, have to be careful at any time and annoying deaths that could be prevented, going off the island early won't be a reliable strategy anymore, etc.

Tell us what you think about it!.

(No It won't be called "Wars", that sounds too general).

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It sounds really fun, but maybe better if its a limited time mode?
This gamemode is a combination between Eggwars and Skywars I guess, so it would be difficult to add it in one of the two lobbies.
A limited time lobby with games like Line Dash and this suggestion would be awesome!

Reactions: UBRE

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
So I was with resi17 on Lobby 6 (Eggwars one) and we came up with the idea of eggless Eggwars, didn't give it a name but the concept is there.

What would it be?: As it seems like, all the egg wars stuff but with just one life, seems quite challenging and interesting to win, as suicide jumping people couldn't do it too much anymore on bridges, have to be careful at any time and annoying deaths that could be prevented, going off the island early won't be a reliable strategy anymore, etc.

Sounds like skywars to me

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
It sounds really fun, but maybe better if its a limited time mode?
This gamemode is a combination between Eggwars and Skywars I guess, so it would be difficult to add it in one of the two lobbies.
A limited time lobby with games like Line Dash and this suggestion would be awesome!
You could make it an option to vote for on the games you just mentioned.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Btw, you should post this suggestion on the Feedback and suggestions section. Now we cant vote the green check thing and is this thread useless.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Btw, you should post this suggestion on the Feedback and suggestions section. Now we cant vote the green check thing and is this thread useless.
Is just concept posing.

If some people agreed with it or suggested ideas to change it at first.

Then post it on Feedback&suggestions.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

So like Sky wars without the chests, just with Generators and a clerk? Good idea

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.