Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VarixEclipseYT

Sep 16, 2016
So you know when you buy sandstone blocks from the Eggwars villager? It would be a neat idea once you get enough coins you can buy upgrades to like dirt then add shovels into the game then maybe to cobble then to gold blocks then to iron blocks and finally to diamond. Also maybe you could purchase ONE bedrock from the villager. Then in OP mode you could buy two.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
So you know when you buy sandstone blocks from the Eggwars villager? It would be a neat idea once you get enough coins you can buy upgrades to like dirt then add shovels
I like this idea :P
to gold blocks then to iron blocks and finally to diamond
No .-. Just no

you could purchase ONE bedrock from the villager. Then in OP mode you could buy two.
50% agree, it's just 1 but still being OP

Reactions: Twania

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Good idea, but I think that getting gold, iron, and diamond blocks is a bit too OP, even though you don't get them back when you mine them. They take too long to break. But I do like this idea. Maybe you can get coins for kills, like 2 coins for a kill, and 4 coins for an elimination or something like that, and 3 or 4 coins for breaking an egg?

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
+1 for bringing new blocks in for appearance reasons. (so like dirt and nice-looking blocks)

-1 for bedrock. Imagine everyone on your team gets bedrock and covers their egg? what then? Definately should not implement bedrock, it is too op in every way.
-1 for the ores, also too op.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Uhm..

They just announced an EggWars update don't think anything new will come soon to EggWars...

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Uhm..

They just announced an EggWars update don't think anything new will come soon to EggWars...
mateu9999 Did they say when exactly the update is coming out? I heard about an update that's coming out "by the end of the year" but I only watched like 10 minutes of the livestream so I don't know. PLZ SAY! NOW! I COMMAND YOU! Nah just kidding please reply though :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom