Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
epic epic its come out has it tell me tell me I love this idea so good I can vote because I have egg wars rank so epic

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! I've spoken to one of our developers and he has added back the shift clicking to allow you to buy all possible items for the food & blocks menu and for individual items such as arrows, TNT, chests & ladders.

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
[QUOTE='somebody, post: 1178790, member: 541687"]
No Java sorry ik really really sad sad sad
[/QUOTE]
ohhhhhhhhhh

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
Yay, new update :D Thanks to all staff members i have some things to say :) Thanks for the work the staff team put into the server. It´s always fun to play and you guys make it full of things to discover. I love the effort the staff team put into the updates. I want to thank all staff for the beautiful server they have been helping to create.

Thanks to all updates.

From Saratoz
<3

• Love
Reactions: Camezonda

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
Yay, new update :D Thanks to all staff members i have some things to say :) Thanks for the work the staff team put into the server. It´s always fun to play and you guys make it full of things to discover. I love the effort the staff team put into the updates. I want to thank all staff for the beautiful server they have been helping to create.

Thanks to all updates.

From Saratoz
<3
Ya the server go on forever

FaZeOllie 231

Jun 30, 2020
Just saying

past times me and lovelyladybird1 have seen many hackers inclueing people flying, god mode, instant diamonds everything
One guy we saw which had god mode was Called SillySheep2622

Pyrenean

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
Changelog for EggWars Beta v1.0.3

Additions/Changes
  • Price of steak is 3 iron tokens on Normal mode.
  • When killed by a player & eliminated, players will drop 50% of the tokens from their inventory.
  • Theft ability has been upped to 70% of tokens from player's inventory, if the ability is activated.
  • Emerald shop has been moved into the regular villager shop at each island and removed from the centre.
  • New Emerald Generator production rate: Level 1: 15 seconds - Level 2: 10 seconds - Level 3: 6 seconds.
  • Eggmite price changes: Normal: 6 Emeralds - OP: 4 Emeralds - Hardcore: 8 Emeralds.
  • Strength, Slowness, and Weakness potions have been added to the emerald shop.
  • [1.9+ Only] Arrow of Slowness duration is 11 seconds
  • [1.9+ Only] Arrow of Weakness has been added to the arrow shop.
  • The shop is no longer compressed.
  • Food items have been organised within the food shop.

Bugs Fixes
  • Structure particles now disappear if you drop a structure placement item.
  • Changed location of a staircase on the starting island on Fairground.
  • Removed hidden room on Instruments.
  • Added a ladder in the pre lobby to avoid players getting stuck down the side of the toy train.
  • Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.
I like the update

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
Top Bottom