Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I like the idea and everything, but this should be added to OP only. I see so many possibilities with this and it's just AMAZING! You have my total support on this! :) :D
The only issue with that is camping is much more of an issue in normal, so we need some anti-camp measure and since you need good timing I don't see a problem with this in normal.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
as @HackersDontWin said I like the idea but this should be only on op mode :D I like the way that you are trying to make Cubecraft in to better server!! keep it up!!!!!!

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I kinda like the idea and maybe they could add water buckets even though they could be used for op recons it adds some more things into the game to do pvp with but i like the idea that you have i like it and also someone could make a tnt cannon even though it blows up the cannon itself but some people would know how to make an op cannon without water and if they did your idea and add in water buckets it would be really op so idk about this one, but ill give it a +1

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

It would be fun to tnt over to people in op mode, they can do nothing about it. This is a great idea, if this doesn't get accepted I don't know what will this is a fun and great solution to camping, I absolutely love this idea, +1

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom